Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vibes needed for Phillip and Britney

Default Vibes needed for Phillip and Britney

Touch wood not Whitney at the moment!

Phillip started with his partial incontinence last month so we put him and both girls on a 28 day course of panacur. He also had baytril for 10 days. He improved but as soon as the panacur stopped the weeing started again along with excessive drinking. The incontinence only seemed to be at night until today when we’ve caught him doing it during the day too. Also today we’ve caught Britney leaving puddles all over the floor!! Having an actual nightmare. Phillip has an appointment with the vet who knows him well on Saturday and managed to get Britney in after work tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loads of vibes for Phillip & Britney -and for Whitney to remain well. Do they seem ok other than the incontinence? xx

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Loads of vibes for Phillip & Britney -and for Whitney to remain well. Do they seem ok other than the incontinence? xx
    Yes really happy and eating well. That’s why I’m not rushing Phillip in and waiting til Saturday to see a vet that knows him well and I trust. Britney has no prior problems so happy to take her in ASAP. I really hope things improve

Phillip was incontinent before his heart diagnosis but it suddenly stopped and looking back over previous posts, I can’t figure out why it stopped the last time. Nightmare

Oh no, sending vibes for both of them x

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Apologies if my posts read as being blunt. Failing eyesight makes it hard to type out long messages.

Sending vibes for them!

Quote Originally Posted by nap91 View Post
    Yes really happy and eating well. That’s why I’m not rushing Phillip in and waiting til Saturday to see a vet that knows him well and I trust. Britney has no prior problems so happy to take her in ASAP. I really hope things improve

Phillip was incontinent before his heart diagnosis but it suddenly stopped and looking back over previous posts, I can’t figure out why it stopped the last time. Nightmare

I'd do the same with Phillip. I'll be thinking of them both & hoping the piddle party isn't ongoing . stressful times

Sending lots of vibes xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Sending vibes.x

Wise Old Thumper

Sending lots of vibes for both of them. x

Wise Old Thumper

Sending lots of vibes for them both.