• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dennis & Maple

loobers25

Warren Veteran
Hay fun times.
01a84c76e4f37d370a77bd2b2a9910b9.jpg

30c5d68a075aecd33f3a45e3f400db93.jpg

b1d9b5eb468fb05f4fb7f71ab267d1e4.jpg

92900b74ad5d966a9ed86dcb42b36d74.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow what a lot of hay! How often do you need to clean their room? Are they good and just use their litter trays or do they use other parts of the hay as a toilet? I know my piggies do but then they aren't litter trained sadly. It means I end up throwing away a lot of their hay. My buns are outside and only have hay in their litter trays and sleeping area but yours look so happy amongst all that hay I am wondering if I could put some in their run too (it is covered over so wouldn't get wet from the elements).

Wow what a lot of hay! How often do you need to clean their room? Are they good and just use their litter trays or do they use other parts of the hay as a toilet? I know my piggies do but then they aren't litter trained sadly. It means I end up throwing away a lot of their hay. My buns are outside and only have hay in their litter trays and sleeping area but yours look so happy amongst all that hay I am wondering if I could put some in their run too (it is covered over so wouldn't get wet from the elements).

We have a system going on. So thankfully they only poop in the litter trays. We put fresh hay out on the floor everyday and the next day that hay is transferred to the litter tray to be pooped on. They enjoy grazing around the room. I find it easier than washing vet beds and fleeces etc :)

We have a system going on. So thankfully they only poop in the litter trays. We put fresh hay out on the floor everyday and the next day that hay is transferred to the litter tray to be pooped on. They enjoy grazing around the room. I find it easier than washing vet beds and fleeces etc :)

Sounds like a good plan. I may try it with the buns and see what happens. I have started putting puppy pads down now with both the piggies and bunnies as I can't source any newspapers. It gets quite expensive though. People don't seem to buy newspapers any longer sadly.