• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do I Need Re-Potting ?

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
Aoife is not sure :? :lol: :love:

DN138NE.jpg

Usual reason for re-potting is when the roots outgrow the size of the pot :) Well Aoife? How big are your roots?:lol:

potting in the potting shed. She has a lovely expressive face. I just want to cuddle her
I always think that when I see her! I just want to snuggle her [emoji38] is she cuddly Jane? Or is she like Penelope.. More likely to give you the side eye for even suggesting it? [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I always think that when I see her! I just want to snuggle her [emoji38] is she cuddly Jane? Or is she like Penelope.. More likely to give you the side eye for even suggesting it? [emoji38]

She hates being picked up so cuddles have to be whilst her paws remain firmly on the ground......or in a pot !! :lol:

She hates being picked up so cuddles have to be whilst her paws remain firmly on the ground......or in a pot !! [emoji38]
[emoji38][emoji38]

Clementine is like that, she's happy to snuggle and she grooms you etc, but only if all paws are on the floor [emoji38] or she's decided to climb onto you herself, that's okay on her terms [emoji38]

I absolutely love big bunnies [emoji7]

Back