• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tiny flower

Graciee

Staff member
Not the best pictures I'm afraid but this made me smile today, the succulent/cacti? Idek what it is tbh that C&D very kindly send me a while back, has a teeny flower, which is the cutest thing ever, its like it's wearing a little off centre crown [emoji7] anyway, when it got to night time, it closed up [emoji38] maybe I'm losing it but I thought it was the sweetest thing! Night night tiny flower [emoji7]
63e3890159aab41bb666ecc9f4cde35f.jpg
ab5fc0d7dac6ba51ab1b6ea9b16c9010.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

awesome. I love cactus flowers, they just seem extra special for some reason.
alpines are great too imo when the flower :love:

No I don't think so! I need pictures! That sounds amazing [emoji7]

its one set of leaves thats grows little discs all round the edge, i've just pulled the last lot off but I'll get a pic of its next litter - sure it won't be long

Oh here we go again - wildlife photo of the year understated again by our forums answer to David Bailey.
I just love the fine definition and detail you’ve got with this photo and captured the stunning contrast of the green cacti and the gorgeous pink flower. Beautiful. Xx

Oh here we go again - wildlife photo of the year understated again by our forums answer to David Bailey.
I just love the fine definition and detail you’ve got with this photo and captured the stunning contrast of the green cacti and the gorgeous pink flower. Beautiful. Xx
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sadly not, my phone camera wasn't really up to it, I'd love to get some pictures with my camera with my macro lens though before it goes, Idk if I'll find the time though [emoji51]

I’m looking forward to seeing the Wildlife Photographer of the year. We have one in my village and she catches some remarkable moments.

I’m looking forward to seeing the Wildlife Photographer of the year. We have one in my village and she catches some remarkable moments.
Same! That'd be my dream job I think [emoji7]

Oh! Now that the pictures have loaded I can pipe in!

These are lovely little cacti. They'll flower every year for about a week or two. As they mature they'll develop more and more flowers. Normally up to 3 or 4 after 2 years and then more after that. I cant remember the name of them but I'll check if i have the name at my mums if you'd like.

They're super easy to care for and really don't require much to keep them happy.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back