• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just a couple of pics

Haha, my bet it's your sofa she loves :lol:

Being serious though, I really would be scared that my bunnies would eat it overnight and cause problems in their tummies.

Haha, my bet it's your sofa she loves :lol:

Being serious though, I really would be scared that my bunnies would eat it overnight and cause problems in their tummies.

My bunnies have had free unsupervised access to sofas for about 27 years. Ok my first bun did make a warren inside one (my mattress base too - landlord was chuffed to bits) but in general I don't think they are that tasty as nothing since has been destroyed or eaten. I would monitor for damage but I don't think it would stop me

My bunnies have had free unsupervised access to sofas for about 27 years. Ok my first bun did make a warren inside one (my mattress base too - landlord was chuffed to bits) but in general I don't think they are that tasty as nothing since has been destroyed or eaten. I would monitor for damage but I don't think it would stop me
I agree with Joey&boo. Archie and Pip have had free range access to our sofa and they have never chewed the fabric. The wooden legs do get nibbled, but I don't mind that. I call it bunny chic. Hahahaha.

If you had a bun that was a known chewer/destructor bun, then I think you'd have to be careful. Otherwise I expect Tulip will just want to lounge on it, like a lady of luxury.

Do watch out of peeing though! Pip and I had a battle of sofa ownership, when we bought this one. She would pee on the night on it, then I'd have to clean in first thing. It got very repetitive, but I finally won. Hahaha she did get very sneaky and hid a few behind cushions hopingbto trick me!

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

They are so sneaky about sofa pees!

Blossom has tried it a few times and I swear she aims at the gap between the cushions so it just looks like shadow!

Fingers crossed I seem to have at least won the pee war. The digging battle is ongoing lol.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Back