• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some pictures from today

a reader of books

Warren Veteran
I thought I'd share some photos I took today. =)

Sophie this morning:
aanZmQNl.jpg

Casper this morning:
htyDN89l.jpg

Both of them playing with their activity mat thingie, looking for treats (it's a bit chewed up, yes, haha):
Asx8Oqkl.jpg

PQ82UtNl.jpg

mYF35uwl.jpg

7Dxh1h7l.jpg

Sophie taking a nap in the tent, tired from looking for treats:
CocsIQNl.jpg

And another picture of Casper:
mO0r3rMl.jpg

And another one of Sophie:
m29NmPyl.jpg

Your bunnies are really gorgeous, lovely photos :love:

Sophie looks like my Boo in that photo where she's chewing her foot

oops, just seen this thread. what wonderful pics, your buns are so beautiful :love:

is Casper a Nethie? or just his ears perhaps? :love:

Thank you. =) I think he's maybe a mix. He has the short ears and the roundness of a Nethie, but he's 1.4kg, so a bit bigger than a Nethie "should" be if what I've read is right.

He definitely looks like he has some nethie in him. The colouring is unusual, but beautiful. He looks like a patchy Archie. [emoji847]. My Pip is a Nethie and she's 1.3kg now. I tell her shes just got more muscular. [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Thank you, Pets mum. =) I love their tent, too. I probably love it more than they do, haha.

He definitely looks like he has some nethie in him. The colouring is unusual, but beautiful. He looks like a patchy Archie. [emoji847]. My Pip is a Nethie and she's 1.3kg now. I tell her shes just got more muscular. [emoji1787]
If Archie is the grey bunny in your avatar then I agree! And, yes, Pip must simply be a very muscular Nethie, haha.

Thank you, Pets mum. =) I love their tent, too. I probably love it more than they do, haha.

If Archie is the grey bunny in your avatar then I agree! And, yes, Pip must simply be a very muscular Nethie, haha.

Yep that's Archie. Here's a bigger picture for you. Yep she's very muscular[emoji1787][emoji1787] or more likely she just likes her treats and is a master at begging. Archie is much smaller, he's less than a 1kg.
1db400a335b2aa6e99248fea50da36f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Back