• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fiba first, any good with dental and fussy buns?

Bojangles

Young Bun
I’ve seen on Instagram a few rabbit owners are feeding their rabbits fiba first. I have one rabbit who has dental issues and one that is just not a hay eater at all! Would feeding this be any good for them?
Are they fed as a treat or as an alternative to their pellets? They’re currently fed burgess nuggets

I feed them as an alternative to pellets. The best thing would be to get them eating as much hay as possible, especially for your dental bunny. Have you tried different hays? Lots of companies will send samples so they can test them. Haybox Timothy is the favourite here at the moment.

I feed them as an alternative to pellets. The best thing would be to get them eating as much hay as possible, especially for your dental bunny. Have you tried different hays? Lots of companies will send samples so they can test them. Haybox Timothy is the favourite here at the moment.

I get their hay from haybox and I’ve tried both the meadow and Timothy hay, I’ve tried all the hays in pets at home aswell! Running out of options with them now 😩

Try Timothy hay.co.uk, hay and straw.co.uk, and also the hay experts. They will all send sample packs. Also sweet green hay from nature’s own goes down well here. It’s also worth trying readigrass too. None of mine have ever eaten hay cookies, they just make a big mess with them :lol:

I am in USA, yet ordered Fibafirst from UK for dental bunny and his friend. I give instead of some pellets along with greens and as much hay as they will eat. Pellets are rationed as a treat.
Hay varies by season and when in the growth it was cut.

Back