• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How am I meant to get work done?

cheriseru

Alpha Buck
Zeus is definitely feeling better and loves his new chair next to mine... but this has made it slightly difficult to work when he's on the chair next to me giving me "love me" face
2eee92a918b010a7d92d0350ff4416ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

This is why I can't have indoor bunnies XD We'd never get anything done :lol: You're both very lucky :love:

Thanks everyone :D
Hahaha yea I do tend to spend a bit of time giving him love :D
Biggest thing I've had to get used to is to check around my chair before moving it... as he sometimes sneaks up and sleeps right under my chair
bd9422863bdab4d1342d56254dc30acf.jpg

No idea how he snuck in between my chair and the footstool without me noticing [emoji15]
d1989bb27e78fbf94ad017af1bab50cf.jpg

Aww, Zeus is your not-so-helpful helper while you work! But he's so cute, you have to forgive him! I'm glad he's feeling much better. =)

Absolutely forgive him and he's way better than some of my colleagues [emoji1787] and bonus he keeps my feet warm when he's on the footstool [emoji1787][emoji7]

Look your new work colleague. Mine just tickle my leg with their whiskers and snore most of the time. Can’t convince them to make me a brew though, just like my old colleagues really!

Look your new work colleague. Mine just tickle my leg with their whiskers and snore most of the time. Can’t convince them to make me a brew though, just like my old colleagues really!
Hehehe they probably see it as gentle loving leg strokes and the snores as melodic entertainment for you [emoji39]
Bet they'd have some fancy argument for not making brew either [emoji1787]

Back