• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zeus's extension

cheriseru

Alpha Buck
Finally finished part 1 of Zeus's extension! :D
Have to point out that he isn't at all kept in his area, it's merely a space that is just for him and where his litter tray, food and water is.
It is a work in progress and any tips/advice/suggestions more than welcome :D

But here it is :D his new improved hayfeeder, puppypad storage right behind it :D
eb9ab9d0f5988a0743e6ca5366b01e9b.jpg
92a3665e22b97e6ba32c9440d9dbdde3.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

That looks great ! I'm intrigued, what are the clear panels made of, and how do they fit together ?

I can just picture Zeus sitting at the entrance to his space and saying ‘ enter at your own risk.......and please wear a mask’ !! :lol:

I can just picture Zeus sitting at the entrance to his space and saying ‘ enter at your own risk.......and please wear a mask’ !! [emoji38]
Hehehe pretty much exactly what he does [emoji39][emoji1787]
He does come hopping from the other side of the lounge very quickly when I even look like I'm going in his space and I'm fully supervised if I do touch anything in his space [emoji1787]

Hehehe pretty much exactly what he does [emoji39][emoji1787]
He does come hopping from the other side of the lounge very quickly when I even look like I'm going in his space and I'm fully supervised if I do touch anything in his space [emoji1787]

You obviously know your place in the hierarchy and it aint at the top :lol:

That IS fab :D

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07QJY5Y2F/ref=dp_prsubs_1

And they use the same setup as C&C panels, so the clips and I reinforced with zipties :D
They're quite sturdy and I'm impressed with them [emoji16][emoji16]
I was also intrigued by these and am going to go and have a look :D Thanks for posting the link.

Lovely gerbils :love: I've become a bt of a gerbil fan since loking after DemiS' some years ago, they're really fun little creatures.

That IS fab :D

I was also intrigued by these and am going to go and have a look :D Thanks for posting the link.

Lovely gerbils :love: I've become a bt of a gerbil fan since loking after DemiS' some years ago, they're really fun little creatures.
Yea I love those panels! They're not great for flooring as they're a bit slippy though. But as walls they're perfect and it leads to entertaining pics like Zeus doing squishface
43f2ab43bd956677621a5ca7352360c8.jpg

The gerbils are little cuties :D they're fun to watch and can be great cuddlers once they loose some of their skittishness :D

Part 2 of the extension done :D a little hidey play area and perch :D
Floor is lined with sisal rope if he wants to scratch, 2 hanging toys(sticks and braided rope/string), 2 loose toys(cardboard ball and string ball). Top has fabric glued on to help with grip :D

He's currently sploofed under the desk so hopefully later he'll investigate and play :D

Also, hom using his hayfeeder :D
cdf9ac591f367dbf9d9bcf8cf7d0f9f7.jpg
c2b64e7e7e6d5e0260eaed9f75a7a6d3.jpg
1a5e8bedd479113d45a19eca9a7bd40b.jpg
ee55555c820c3ec0d1967b145a289a11.jpg

Haha, his squishy face in that picture. Missy and Adi are really cute, too!

I love the hidey play area and perch you made him! That's so creative! The hay feeder is great, too. It holds a nice amount of hay! =)

Back