• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo 💔

Pip&Milo

Warren Scout
I havent been on here in a long time so I hope it is OK to post. I just needed to let this out to people who understand.
Today we came down stairs to find our boy Milo had died in the night. He wasn't unwell, only had his jabs last week and the vet was saying how young and healthy he seemed for an almost 6 year old rabbit.
We left him with Rory (his wife) until she left him alone then wrapped him in a blanket and said goodbye.
He was literally the most amazing creature. So full of love , always had kisses to give and was always making us laugh (one time he even climbed a tree!!!)
We will be keeping a close eye on Rory but our hearts are truly broken. I cant see how I will ever heal from this 😔

I havent been on here in a long time so I hope it is OK to post. I just needed to let this out to people who understand.
Today we came down stairs to find our boy Milo had died in the night. He wasn't unwell, only had his jabs last week and the vet was saying how young and healthy he seemed for an almost 6 year old rabbit.
We left him with Rory (his wife) until she left him alone then wrapped him in a blanket and said goodbye.
He was literally the most amazing creature. So full of love , always had kisses to give and was always making us laugh (one time he even climbed a tree!!!)
We will be keeping a close eye on Rory but our hearts are truly broken. I cant see how I will ever heal from this 😔

Oh my goodness I am so very sorry :cry: I would let your Vet know what has happened as he/she may think it to be appropriate to notify the Vaccine manufactures. Whilst Milo’s tragic passing may have nothing to do with the Vaccine it has happened very soon after he received it and during the period when his immune system would be reacting to it.

RIP Milo :cry:

Oh my goodness I am so very sorry :cry: I would let your Vet know what has happened as he/she may think it to be appropriate to notify the Vaccine manufactures. Whilst Milo’s tragic passing may have nothing to do with the Vaccine it has happened very soon after he received it and during the period when his immune system would be reacting to it.

RIP Milo :cry:

Thanks so much. The vet is going to call later to discuss. We did wonder if it could be something to do with the vacs. They gave him all at the same time and they dont normally so who knows 😔
He was otherwise really well and happy so its such a shock. 😥 I dont even know what best to do for Rory now she must be so lonely x

I'm so sorry for your loss :cry: I know it's really really hard to lose a rabbit, especially so suddenly and unexpectedly like this. My thoughts are with you xxx

I am so very sorry you have lost Milo :cry: What did you mean when you said the Vet gave him all the vaccinations at the same time. Was it the combined one?

Oh my gosh, I'm so very sorry this has happened. Thinking of you at this deeply distressing time. (((((Huge hugs)))))) Sweet dreams, Milo. xxxxx

I am so sorry you lost Milo so quickly. Years ago my bunny went from happy to gone in less than an hour-no warning. You must be devastated. It is hard to not know why this happened, yet you may never know.

I am so very sorry you have lost Milo :cry: What did you mean when you said the Vet gave him all the vaccinations at the same time. Was it the combined one?

So ordinarily he would have his mixi & RHD1 vaccine then the RHD2 6 month later but they gave all together this time x

Back