Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Milo 💔

Default Milo 💔

I havent been on here in a long time so I hope it is OK to post. I just needed to let this out to people who understand.
    Today we came down stairs to find our boy Milo had died in the night. He wasn't unwell, only had his jabs last week and the vet was saying how young and healthy he seemed for an almost 6 year old rabbit.
    We left him with Rory (his wife) until she left him alone then wrapped him in a blanket and said goodbye.
    He was literally the most amazing creature. So full of love , always had kisses to give and was always making us laugh (one time he even climbed a tree!!!)
    We will be keeping a close eye on Rory but our hearts are truly broken. I cant see how I will ever heal from this 😔

I'm so sorry for your loss Big hugs xx
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by Pip&Milo View Post
    I havent been on here in a long time so I hope it is OK to post. I just needed to let this out to people who understand.
    Today we came down stairs to find our boy Milo had died in the night. He wasn't unwell, only had his jabs last week and the vet was saying how young and healthy he seemed for an almost 6 year old rabbit.
    We left him with Rory (his wife) until she left him alone then wrapped him in a blanket and said goodbye.
    He was literally the most amazing creature. So full of love , always had kisses to give and was always making us laugh (one time he even climbed a tree!!!)
    We will be keeping a close eye on Rory but our hearts are truly broken. I cant see how I will ever heal from this 😔
    Oh my goodness I am so very sorry I would let your Vet know what has happened as he/she may think it to be appropriate to notify the Vaccine manufactures. Whilst Milo’s tragic passing may have nothing to do with the Vaccine it has happened very soon after he received it and during the period when his immune system would be reacting to it.

RIP Milo

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

UK Med Freedom Alliance https://www.ukmedfreedom.org/

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorMorse View Post
    Oh my goodness I am so very sorry I would let your Vet know what has happened as he/she may think it to be appropriate to notify the Vaccine manufactures. Whilst Milo’s tragic passing may have nothing to do with the Vaccine it has happened very soon after he received it and during the period when his immune system would be reacting to it.

RIP Milo
    Thanks so much. The vet is going to call later to discuss. We did wonder if it could be something to do with the vacs. They gave him all at the same time and they dont normally so who knows 😔
    He was otherwise really well and happy so its such a shock. 😥 I dont even know what best to do for Rory now she must be so lonely x

Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    I'm so sorry for your loss Big hugs xx
    thank you 💙

I'm so sorry Sweet dreams Milo xx

www.TrawdenSoapKitchen.Etsy.com including Boobly Bears dried forage & herb mix

I'm so very sorry you lost Milo.

I’m so very sorry thinking of you xx

Mama Doe

I'm so sorry for your loss I know it's really really hard to lose a rabbit, especially so suddenly and unexpectedly like this. My thoughts are with you xxx

Wise Old Thumper

I'm so very sorry Lots of hugs.