• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zeus the assistant

cheriseru

Alpha Buck
I've got 2 desks next to each other, one to the left I use for work and the other for sewing/my pc/crafts etc. I've noticed that Zeus tends to circle my chair when I'm at my desk, usually would pick him up onto my lap for a cuddle and then after a bit he'd jump off, rinse and repeat throughout the day.

But today I'm doing some sewing and using the other desk chair as fabric scrap space. I hear a little grunt for attention and when I looked for him he wasn't near my feet... instead he's found a solution on how to be near me while I'm at my desk [emoji173][emoji3059]

He'll give a little attention seeking grunt, I give him face rubs, he snoozes, I sew, he grunts again, I face rub, he snoozes, I sew and repeat [emoji16]
e172914a6488c965d404733660f7161f.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

He is adorable. He may like your fabric choices. That bunny fabric looks cuddly too. Is it a sweatshirt knit?

Haha, so cute :love: What are you sewing, if you don't mind me asking?
Today I was sewing the panels for his pen attachment. Promise I'll add pics once it's done :D making a whole storage, hayfeeder, play area attachment to his pen :D
But I do all kinds of sewing, mostly clothes, but have now also made some Zeus pen lining, a bed etc :D

He is adorable. He may like your fabric choices. That bunny fabric looks cuddly too. Is it a sweatshirt knit?

The fabric is amazing!! It's a babysafe fleece :D those are the cutoffs from the pen lining and bed I made for him with it :D
It's so soft and cuddly

Thanks everyone :D he is a little entertaining character and I'm so spoiled with his love :D :D

Back