• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Updated Pics of Babies!!

maryflynn

Warren Scout
I know u all love 'em, so here are a few of them on day 5ish.... I took these this morning and tried my hardest to get Mitz to look her best but she is a little poser anyway n loves her photos hehe

My Dolphin Pose...
rabbits010.jpg

Strutting...
rabbits005.jpg

Babies!!!..
rabbits007.jpg

rabbits006.jpg

Mit and her lovely mum.. me lol.. chopped off head.. opps
rabbits009.jpg

Eating mum plants
rabbits014.jpg

rabbits012.jpg

Ahh.. so in love haha
menapregnantbun.jpg

Awwww - how many babies are there! She seems so relaxed about being a mum!

Caz

Eight, eight big ones! everyday i look and they are getting huge! and its only day 5

I really dont want to get rid but my boyf wont let us keep them :( :( :(

They are all gorgeous!

By the way is that a kangaroo on the table outside in the picture with you and the bun? :lol:

Mit is a gorgous bunny girl - she looks very friendly :)

The babies look tiny - I find babies quite scary :oops: :oops: (for want of a better word :wink: ). I'm even wary of human babies, especially at that 'floppy head' stage. I'm more comfortable with them at the 'bouncing' stage :roll:

Lynn said:
Mit is a gorgous bunny girl - she looks very friendly :)

The babies look tiny - I find babies quite scary :oops: :oops: (for want of a better word :wink: ). I'm even wary of human babies, especially at that 'floppy head' stage. I'm more comfortable with them at the 'bouncing' stage :roll:

I'm wary of babys too when a colleauge of mine a baby and asked me if i wanted to hold him (I'm talking new born) i just couldn't do it!! I'm so scared i will hurt them!!

lol :) Im finding the babies really self sufficient actually, i mean i know they depend on Mitz for food but they are cool with the fat that she dont sit with them.. actually shes like a teen mum, now shes had them she just wants to party lol... but everytime i check on them they are all cuddlin each other n they poke their little heads up at me n chirp away for a feed.

Mitz is being a very good mummy tho cos their bellies r full n they are really quite contented n other than that i dont hav to do anything.. def easier than human babies :p

Mitsy is back to her friendly self but ..wow was she moody when preggers.. jesus she was a grump, just grunt grunt grunt all day haha

If anyones got any pics of their buns n babes do show.

P.S.. im getting grief off my fella for being a right saddo nowadays with my wabbits lol :? :roll:

What a lovely litter! There eyes will start to open at 10 days I know what you mean - kits start to wriggle about and search you when you put your hand over them - they are stimilated by your warmth and hope for a feed - not like milk will ever come from palms of hands!

Clare

Back