• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Saturday cuddles

cheriseru

Alpha Buck
Whatever I'm doing must be the right thing as I sat down on the couch and Zeus came over and flopped up against me for a cuddle [emoji3059][emoji173][emoji3059][emoji173]
Sat like that for about an hour just giving him some strokes. Has completely made my Saturday [emoji16][emoji16]
14d5ffad3eae2884e81324b9e40a9cd7.jpg
8cfccf13b3f632cab90d4dbcccbcf7ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

awww, so sweet :)
you are very lucky to have a cuddle-bun, mine run a mile when I try & get close :lol:

awww, so sweet :)
you are very lucky to have a cuddle-bun, mine run a mile when I try & get close [emoji38]
Hehehe thanks :D yea he's a big sweetie when he wants :D

If it makes you feel any better after the cuddles he tried to hump my arm again and ended up scratching and nipping me :( and yup that is on the back of the couch [emoji1787][emoji1787]
d5913a533308174ab9834167ee4b2549.jpg

He has beautiful eyes. And he is as lucky to have you as you are of him. Sometimes a special bond happens for reasons we can't explain and you are both blessed to be with each other. :love:

Thanks everyone :D yup, the photo's never really do his eyes justice, he does have the most gorgeous blue eyes [emoji7]

I am absolutely honored and very very lucky he's bonded so well with me. He really has brought so much warmth and love and joy and just general goodness to my life and that's why I want to make sure he has the best life ever :D

Back