• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Lovely Lily has gone to the Bridge

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news, take comfort from the happy memories you had with her.

Run free Lily xx

:cry: I am so sorry to hear this news. She was a beautiful rabbit and still is where ever she may be now.

A lot of people have put so eloquently on here what I'm feeling and thinking so just want to re-iterate the feelings xxx

Oh Jay, I'm so so sorry, I read the post about Little Lilly being ill and I was really rooting for her to get better. You must be devastated, my heart goes out to you.
Love Amy xxxxx

Jay and John, I am so sad to hear this news. You must be heartbroken. It is always harder to lose a bunny that has only been with us a very short time, it seems so unfair when finaly she had found her forever home. But she will remember the happy times with you and her boyfriends!

Binky free wee lass.

My dear Jay and John

I have only just caught up with this and was so hoping for a better outcome.

Denny wrote

It is better to have loved than not loved at all although we dont see that when we grieve

You must think on the happy memories and the love you shared with Lily ':love:'

Back