• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breed is she?

glitterdust

Warren Scout
My angel Norah went over the bridge this morning and as much as I am broken i need to find Jimmy a new friend asap,please don't judge me, I hate replacing Norah so quickly but this isnt about me. I seen an advert for a rabbit and the owner said they didnt have time for her and they needed her gone.[emoji853] I went to see her tonight, she was living in a tiny cage on her own,she's 5 months old, unneutered and no vaccinations which I will sort out asap before I bond them. My question Is what breed is she. I went to see her tonight and she seems very small for 5 months. I'm going to collect her tomorrow, I would of taken her immediately but I had to try and sort out a few things first (mainly my broken heart).. I'm hoping just having her around will lift my boys spirits. He's such a sociable boy and being on his own is completely out of the question and it has been a major worry of mine since Norah was poorly..
Anyone know this precious angels breed.
Thank you on advance xxxx
659a3c6f161b047fffa905cace70199b.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

My angel Norah went over the bridge this morning and as much as I am broken i need to find Jimmy a new friend asap,please don't judge me, I hate replacing Norah so quickly but this isnt about me. I seen an advert for a rabbit and the owner said they didnt have time for her and they needed her gone.[emoji853] I went to see her tonight, she was living in a tiny cage on her own,she's 5 months old, unneutered and no vaccinations which I will sort out asap before I bond them. My question Is what breed is she. I went to see her tonight and she seems very small for 5 months. I'm going to collect her tomorrow, I would of taken her immediately but I had to try and sort out a few things first (mainly my broken heart).. I'm hoping just having her around will lift my boys spirits. He's such a sociable boy and being on his own is completely out of the question and it has been a major worry of mine since Norah was poorly..
Anyone know this precious angels breed.
Thank you on advance xxxx
659a3c6f161b047fffa905cace70199b.jpg

I'm really sorry to hear about Norah :( sending lots of sympathies and hugs.
Unfortunately I don't know what breed she might be but had to just say she looks like an absolute sweetie though [emoji173]
Best of luck and [emoji173] to your baby boy

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

I'm really sorry to hear about Norah :( sending lots of sympathies and hugs.
Unfortunately I don't know what breed she might be but had to just say she looks like an absolute sweetie though [emoji173]
Best of luck and [emoji173] to your baby boy

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
Thank you. Xx

Looks like a Dutch bunny to me. So sorry for your loss x

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I second Dutch rabbit. She is adorable. She looks like a good size for the dutch bred and only being 5 months. I am so sorry about Nora.

Sorry you lost your beloved bunny. I would not pass on a beautiful Dutch bunny who needs a home. You are not and could not replace Norah. Though her passing allows you to rescue another bunny who will be lucky to be with you and your boy.

Last edited:
I am so sorry that you have lost Norah :cry:

The Doe is a lovely Blue Dutch :love: I am sure having another friend will help Jimmy. Of course she can’t replace Norah, but she will find her own place in your heart.

RIP Norah xx

Thank you. I have had the worst nights sleep. I just miss my angel so much. I have 8 rescues altogether, all species , and I've had animals come and go, but I've never felt as broken as I do about Norah.[emoji174] I guess we bond with them all, but some are just that little bit more special.
Thank you so much.
I will give this little dutch girl the best life, always with Norah in my heart and on my mind and hopefully watching over me xxxx

So sorry that you have lost your beloved Norah xx adopting another rescue bunny is a lovey thing to do, and she looks beautiful. Sweet dreams Norah xx

I am so sorry that you've lost Norah :cry: I agree with others, she is an adorable Dutch bunny :love: I hope all goes well.

I’m so sorry you lost Norah :cry: hope everything goes well with the new bunny, she is gorgeous :love:

Thank you. I have had the worst nights sleep. I just miss my angel so much. I have 8 rescues altogether, all species , and I've had animals come and go, but I've never felt as broken as I do about Norah.[emoji174] I guess we bond with them all, but some are just that little bit more special.
Thank you so much.
I will give this little dutch girl the best life, always with Norah in my heart and on my mind and hopefully watching over me xxxx

I feel the same way about losing my Maddie 10 weeks ago. Norah is your soul bunny, like my Maddie is for me or Inspector Morse is for JJ.
Norah will always be just a memory away. Hugs.

Last edited:
Back