• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FREE - 7x3ft hutch with underrun - collection only (London)

amyhhh

Alpha Buck
Hi All,

We are moving soon and our bunny Teddy will be getting a new house at our new place so we no longer need her current hutch. It is 7ftx3ft with an underrun (originally made by Kernow Pet Housing). It’s in good condition, though a little nibbled in places around the bottom of the run. I put extra wire in the run so it has a double layer (as I was worried about foxes). We don’t want any money for it, just for it to go to a good home.

It would need collecting from West London (Shepherds Bush - W12). We can take it apart before collection, but some of the panels are quite large so I think it would need to be collected in a van.

Let me know on here or by PM if you are interested.

Thanks!

Amy

IMG_4355.JPG
IMG_4367.JPG

Last edited:
Hi All,

We are moving soon and our bunny Teddy will be getting a new house at our new place so we no longer need her current hutch. It is 7ftx3ft with an underrun (originally made by Kernow Pet Housing). It’s in good condition, though a little nibbled in places around the bottom of the run. I put extra wire in the run so it has a double layer (as I was worried about foxes). We don’t want any money for it, just for it to go to a good home.

It would need collecting from West London (Shepherds Bush - W12). We can take it apart before collection, but some of the panels are quite large so I think it would need to be collected in a van.

Let me know on here or by PM if you are interested.

Thanks!

Amy

ARC ( Animal Rescue and Care ) may be able to make use of it. They are based in Twickenham and perhaps one of their Volunteers could come and collect it. Maintaining Covid security of course !! ARC can be contacted here :
https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/contact-5/

or on Facebook :

https://www.facebook.com/ARC.Twickenham/

Thanks Jacks-Jane, that's a great suggestion, i'll send them a message. Meanwhile if anyone else is interested do let me know. It is a lovely hutch (i've tried to upload an image but I can't make photobucket work).

Back