• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello again!

OliveTree

Warren Scout
I’ve not been here for several months, but having just worked out how to reset my password I wanted to say hello again :) I don’t need to say that this has turned into such a strange year for everyone, but being in lockdown (and we were shielding for four months, so very much locked down) at least meant we got to have plenty of bunny-time! It did delay Benji’s neuter though, and though he’s now been ‘done’ we’re struggling to find a wife for him. I’m really hoping that we’ll be able to find one soon though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi welcome back :wave: yes its been a very "strange" few months hasn't it ? but glad you enjoyed quality bunny time :D Really hope that you can find a wifebun for Benji soon, good luck !

Hello again:wave: good to see you back. Have you checked with any rescues for a wife bun for him? Some will rehome nationally. I think honey bunnies and BARC do.

Zoobec, I’m keeping an eye on Facebook pages but I think rescues are struggling to get vet appointments for vaccinations and neutering.

Zoobec, I’m keeping an eye on Facebook pages but I think rescues are struggling to get vet appointments for vaccinations and neutering.

I’d contact them anyway and see if they can find a match :wave:

I’d contact them anyway and see if they can find a match :wave:

Yes, you’re probably right. I was in touch with one a few weeks ago, and I was hoping to hear back but maybe I should contact them again. I don’t want to make a nuisance of myself!

Last edited:
Back