• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Georgina bunny - 4th anniversary

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
3 years ago today, we lost our beautiful doe Georgina. She passed peacefully next to her beloved hus-bun Ben on a warm autumn evening, facing into the sunset. We were blessed to have such a character. We did our very best to give Georgina the safe and happy life she deserved. She had been caged up in such a ridiculously small enclosure. She shared a brief relationship with Sam who sadly passed after a brief stay with us, and then she met gentle Ben who filled her life with strength, warmth and the special bunny love that happens once in a lifetime. They were inseperable and Ben doted on Georgina.
Georgina had spirit and independance but she was loving and gentle too. We all wish Georgina would have spent longer with us, and her hus-bun Ben, but sadly she had to leave us and it has left a hole in our lives that will never heal.
This is a photo of Georgina and Ben finding some warmth from my jacket on the patio - Georgina is the white and grey bunny, Ben the proud Harlequin
L0C1A3C.jpg
[/IMG]

Georgina, we miss you, we shed tears for you every day, and we as a family will always hold you dear in our hearts and hope that you and Ben are together in spirit and soul at the bridge. God bless you Georgina. xxxx

Last edited:
Oh Craig, Georgina was an absolute stunner, I love that photo of them on your jacket :love: as with all your buns, you gave her a loving happy home while she was with you. They leave such a hole when they have to leave us. Big hugs xxx

That is a really lovely photo, they both look so content.
Thinking of you all today, Craig xx

Ahh, I'm crying :cry: What a beautiful couple. I'm so glad they were able to share their lives together with you. There's something especially poignant too about an animal journeying to the Bridge in autumn. This is just that pensive season where we watch the entirety of nature in the northern hemisphere preparing for the long sleep of winter.

Surely in green fields of eternal summer at the rainbow, lovely Ben and Georgina. Those who still love and miss you will see you again one day in Paradise. :love: xxxxx

Oh so sorry, I missed this earlier. Much love to you from Bertieville as you remember Georgina. xx

Back