Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: friends again

  1. #11
    Forum Buddy Pets mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,044

    Default

    They are lovely photos Mike, really pleased that they are friends again. I think you need a bunny flap in that patio door
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

  2. #12
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    IOW
    Posts
    18,383

    Default


  3. #13
    Mama Doe bunny momma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,784

    Default

    Lovely pictures of a special pair of cuties.
    I am glad p is healthy enough to be back with t in his rightful place.

  4. #14
    Mama Doe mikek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Devon, UK
    Posts
    3,537

    Default

    Tulip thanks everyone for their kind comments she is very proud of her dainty paws

    Quote Originally Posted by Pets mum View Post
    They are lovely photos Mike, really pleased that they are friends again. I think you need a bunny flap in that patio door
    haha, it is toughened glass so unable to be cut but i'm not sure they would figure out how to use a flap anyway I do like them coming in though
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    if you're reading this it's too late

  5. #15
    Mama Doe Cuthbert&Dillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    East Lancashire.
    Posts
    3,463

    Default

    Beautiful photos.

  6. #16
    Mama Doe mikek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Devon, UK
    Posts
    3,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MimzMum View Post
    I hesitate to mention this, but Cat Must Be In Charge will happen with or without cat flaps.

    Lovely bunnies, Mike. Do they not go to the vets together at all? Forgive me if you've explained why before, and I totally get not wanting to take both in without need, I used to do the same with mine, but they were pretty much all individual buns anyway. I never successfully bonded them, but they knew each other and often visited one another through their separate enclosures.
    Sorry MimzMum, I see I didn't reply.
    Pepper was in the vets 2 nights, not sure if Tulip could've gone as well but I think it might've unfairly stressed her too much as she is not very comfortable being close to humans. it might've been unfair on the vets & nurses too. I warned the vet last time she went for her vaccinations but still the vet came out looking a bit shocked
    I had a sneek look once & Pepper has also been described in his notes as 'fiesty'
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    if you're reading this it's too late

  7. #17
    Mama Doe nap91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikek View Post
    I had a sneek look once & Pepper has also been described in his notes as 'fiesty'
    Haha, Phillip has the nickname 'feisty Phillip' at our vets

    Glad Pepper is feeling better. Really lovely photos of two gorgeous bunnies

  8. #18
    Mama Doe bunny momma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikek View Post
    Tulip thanks everyone for their kind comments she is very proud of her dainty paws



    haha, it is toughened glass so unable to be cut but i'm not sure they would figure out how to use a flap anyway I do like them coming in though
    I would have wildlife-grey squirrels,skunks,mice coming inside near me. I caulk every teeny crack and I still get itty bitty mice in my basement every couple years. I live trap them and take them to wooded area.

  9. #19
    Mama Doe bunny momma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikek View Post
    Sorry MimzMum, I see I didn't reply.
    Pepper was in the vets 2 nights, not sure if Tulip could've gone as well but I think it might've unfairly stressed her too much as she is not very comfortable being close to humans. it might've been unfair on the vets & nurses too. I warned the vet last time she went for her vaccinations but still the vet came out looking a bit shocked
    I had a sneek look once & Pepper has also been described in his notes as 'fiesty'
    My Raven was described as sassy by adoption service. He is a good boy who is territorial. He is very protective of his letterbox. Pepper has the same coloring and look as my late Gemini who was super friendly even before his neuter.

    I wonder if T sees her opportunity whenever P is ill, even before vet visits.
    Last edited by bunny momma; 30-09-2020 at 09:52 PM.

  10. #20
    Wise Old Thumper keletkezes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    11,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikek View Post
    it might've been unfair on the vets & nurses too. I warned the vet last time she went for her vaccinations but still the vet came out looking a bit shocked
    I had a sneek look once & Pepper has also been described in his notes as 'fiesty'
    Lopsy is, apparently, only an absolute nightmare when he's with me He's a 'lovely boy' on his own.

    Quote Originally Posted by bunny momma View Post
    I wonder if T sees her opportunity whenever P is ill, even before vet visits.
    Indeed, maybe Tulip's just being a bossy cow like Aboleth was sometimes. But Aboleth only did it with food, never when Lopsy was under the weather (though that was only once when he got the biggest grass seed you';ve ever seen stuck undder his eye and he took it all in his stride). Chibbs is a little in the carrier so I have to take mine separately now
    The geeky one...



    Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •