Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: friends again

They are lovely photos Mike, really pleased that they are friends again. I think you need a bunny flap in that patio door
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

Lovely pictures of a special pair of cuties.
    I am glad p is healthy enough to be back with t in his rightful place.

Tulip thanks everyone for their kind comments she is very proud of her dainty paws

Quote Originally Posted by Pets mum View Post
    They are lovely photos Mike, really pleased that they are friends again. I think you need a bunny flap in that patio door
    haha, it is toughened glass so unable to be cut but i'm not sure they would figure out how to use a flap anyway I do like them coming in though
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late

Beautiful photos.

Quote Originally Posted by MimzMum View Post
    I hesitate to mention this, but Cat Must Be In Charge will happen with or without cat flaps.

Lovely bunnies, Mike. Do they not go to the vets together at all? Forgive me if you've explained why before, and I totally get not wanting to take both in without need, I used to do the same with mine, but they were pretty much all individual buns anyway. I never successfully bonded them, but they knew each other and often visited one another through their separate enclosures.
    Sorry MimzMum, I see I didn't reply.
    Pepper was in the vets 2 nights, not sure if Tulip could've gone as well but I think it might've unfairly stressed her too much as she is not very comfortable being close to humans. it might've been unfair on the vets & nurses too. I warned the vet last time she went for her vaccinations but still the vet came out looking a bit shocked
    I had a sneek look once & Pepper has also been described in his notes as 'fiesty'
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late

Quote Originally Posted by mikek View Post
    I had a sneek look once & Pepper has also been described in his notes as 'fiesty'
    Haha, Phillip has the nickname 'feisty Phillip' at our vets

Glad Pepper is feeling better. Really lovely photos of two gorgeous bunnies

Tulip thanks everyone for their kind comments she is very proud of her dainty paws

haha, it is toughened glass so unable to be cut but i'm not sure they would figure out how to use a flap anyway I do like them coming in though
    I would have wildlife-grey squirrels,skunks,mice coming inside near me. I caulk every teeny crack and I still get itty bitty mice in my basement every couple years. I live trap them and take them to wooded area.

Sorry MimzMum, I see I didn't reply.
    Pepper was in the vets 2 nights, not sure if Tulip could've gone as well but I think it might've unfairly stressed her too much as she is not very comfortable being close to humans. it might've been unfair on the vets & nurses too. I warned the vet last time she went for her vaccinations but still the vet came out looking a bit shocked
    My Raven was described as sassy by adoption service. He is a good boy who is territorial. He is very protective of his letterbox. Pepper has the same coloring and look as my late Gemini who was super friendly even before his neuter.

I wonder if T sees her opportunity whenever P is ill, even before vet visits.
    Last edited by bunny momma; 30-09-2020 at 09:52 PM.

it might've been unfair on the vets & nurses too. I warned the vet last time she went for her vaccinations but still the vet came out looking a bit shocked
    Lopsy is, apparently, only an absolute nightmare when he's with me He's a 'lovely boy' on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by bunny momma View Post
    I wonder if T sees her opportunity whenever P is ill, even before vet visits.
    Indeed, maybe Tulip's just being a bossy cow like Aboleth was sometimes. But Aboleth only did it with food, never when Lopsy was under the weather (though that was only once when he got the biggest grass seed you';ve ever seen stuck undder his eye and he took it all in his stride). Chibbs is a little in the carrier so I have to take mine separately now
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.