• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

friends again

mikek

Warren Veteran
it is getting very tedious rebonding P & T each time Pepper goes to the vet but 4 days later they were friends again :)

3RVop5C.jpg

not quite as tedious as constantly having to open the patio door when they decide they want to come for 20 seconds :roll:

loving Boysie's winter coat tho :)

GZKf79j.jpg

hMb3Xsd.jpg

130SVRK.jpg

9GtXwvQ.jpg

Last edited:
not quite as tedious as constantly having to open the patio door when they decide they want to come for 20 seconds :roll:
Must be just like having cats! OH insists that if we ever get a cat we mustn't have a catflap as Cat must Be In Charge and order us around :lol:

Pepper's coat is looking awesome :D Tulip's loking lovely as ever :love:

Really happy to hear this:love: Shall I send Nurse Booblys costume, as it looked good on Joey it would look good on Tulip & might encourage her to be a little more caring

Must be just like having cats! OH insists that if we ever get a cat we mustn't have a catflap as Cat must Be In Charge and order us around :lol:

Pepper's coat is looking awesome :D Tulip's loking lovely as ever :love:

I hesitate to mention this, but Cat Must Be In Charge will happen with or without cat flaps. :lol:

Lovely bunnies, Mike. Do they not go to the vets together at all? Forgive me if you've explained why before, and I totally get not wanting to take both in without need, I used to do the same with mine, but they were pretty much all individual buns anyway. I never successfully bonded them, but they knew each other and often visited one another through their separate enclosures.

They are lovely photos Mike, really pleased that they are friends again. I think you need a bunny flap in that patio door :lol:

Lovely pictures of a special pair of cuties.
I am glad p is healthy enough to be back with t in his rightful place.

Tulip thanks everyone for their kind comments :love: she is very proud of her dainty paws

They are lovely photos Mike, really pleased that they are friends again. I think you need a bunny flap in that patio door :lol:

haha, it is toughened glass so unable to be cut but i'm not sure they would figure out how to use a flap anyway :lol: I do like them coming in though :)

I hesitate to mention this, but Cat Must Be In Charge will happen with or without cat flaps. :lol:

Lovely bunnies, Mike. Do they not go to the vets together at all? Forgive me if you've explained why before, and I totally get not wanting to take both in without need, I used to do the same with mine, but they were pretty much all individual buns anyway. I never successfully bonded them, but they knew each other and often visited one another through their separate enclosures.

Sorry MimzMum, I see I didn't reply.
Pepper was in the vets 2 nights, not sure if Tulip could've gone as well but I think it might've unfairly stressed her too much as she is not very comfortable being close to humans. it might've been unfair on the vets & nurses too. I warned the vet last time she went for her vaccinations but still the vet came out looking a bit shocked :lol:
I had a sneek look once & Pepper has also been described in his notes as 'fiesty'

I had a sneek look once & Pepper has also been described in his notes as 'fiesty'

Haha, Phillip has the nickname 'feisty Phillip' at our vets :lol:

Glad Pepper is feeling better. Really lovely photos of two gorgeous bunnies :love:

Tulip thanks everyone for their kind comments :love: she is very proud of her dainty paws

haha, it is toughened glass so unable to be cut but i'm not sure they would figure out how to use a flap anyway :lol: I do like them coming in though :)

I would have wildlife-grey squirrels,skunks,mice coming inside near me. I caulk every teeny crack and I still get itty bitty mice in my basement every couple years. I live trap them and take them to wooded area.

Sorry MimzMum, I see I didn't reply.
Pepper was in the vets 2 nights, not sure if Tulip could've gone as well but I think it might've unfairly stressed her too much as she is not very comfortable being close to humans. it might've been unfair on the vets & nurses too. I warned the vet last time she went for her vaccinations but still the vet came out looking a bit shocked :lol:
My Raven was described as sassy by adoption service. He is a good boy who is territorial. He is very protective of his letterbox.:lol: Pepper has the same coloring and look as my late Gemini who was super friendly even before his neuter.

I wonder if T sees her opportunity whenever P is ill, even before vet visits.

Last edited:
it might've been unfair on the vets & nurses too. I warned the vet last time she went for her vaccinations but still the vet came out looking a bit shocked :lol:
Lopsy is, apparently, only an absolute nightmare when he's with me :lol: He's a 'lovely boy' on his own.

I wonder if T sees her opportunity whenever P is ill, even before vet visits.
Indeed, maybe Tulip's just being a bossy cow like Aboleth was sometimes. But Aboleth only did it with food, never when Lopsy was under the weather (though that was only once when he got the biggest grass seed you';ve ever seen stuck undder his eye and he took it all in his stride). Chibbs is a little :censored: in the carrier so I have to take mine separately now :roll:

Back