• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Re: new product

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Re: new product

Just giving everyone a quick heads up of a new product that’s being released by Norfolk pastures.
I’ve been shown a prototype by our senior buyer just now and thought you’d all like to get an idea of it.
It’s a box of hay and herbs - but unlike their polythene bags of the same, this is a biodegradable environment friendly box with a pre perforated hole that you press out and let your bunny forage and explore the product whilst in the box. Lots of nice nommy fresh dried herbs and decent hay too.
Haven’t got a price on it yet but that’s as much as I know at the moment.

Just giving everyone a quick heads up of a new product that’s being released by Norfolk pastures.
I’ve been shown a prototype by our senior buyer just now and thought you’d all like to get an idea of it.
It’s a box of hay and herbs - but unlike their polythene bags of the same, this is a biodegradable environment friendly box with a pre perforated hole that you press out and let your bunny forage and explore the product whilst in the box. Lots of nice nommy fresh dried herbs and decent hay too.
Haven’t got a price on it yet but that’s as much as I know at the moment.
Ooo that sounds brilliant!
Any idea how I can get on a notification list of when this becomes available?

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Back