Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Runaround System

Thanks for your input folks. I would have been put off if I’d just gone on the one image I saw, but your comments have given me a better insight

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

I had tunnels and connectors from a shed aviary leading through to a hay hutch, along 2 mesh tunnels to another run on the lawn. My bridge bun Toffee loved it, and would spend many a happy hour asleep in the hay hutch. On the other hand Treacle was terrified, and wouldn't go through any of it. Now she is a housebun its all just languishing in the shed. I thought it was well made though.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by Pets mum View Post
    I had tunnels and connectors from a shed aviary leading through to a hay hutch, along 2 mesh tunnels to another run on the lawn. My bridge bun Toffee loved it, and would spend many a happy hour asleep in the hay hutch. On the other hand Treacle was terrified, and wouldn't go through any of it. Now she is a housebun its all just languishing in the shed. I thought it was well made though.
    It’d be typical for me to spend a fortune on a set-up and then find everyBun refuses to use it

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Quote Originally Posted by HouseOfRabbit View Post
    Rather nice actually hearing the rattle of claws on pipe.
    This reminds me that I can tell when something's wrong with the rabbits by them running down the tube 'wrong': the sound changes! It might not be mobility related but they run differently when something's up

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorMorse View Post
    It’d be typical for me to spend a fortune on a set-up and then find everyBun refuses to use it
    XD We have to make sure ours are suitable for it, they're not getting anything else We were a bit worried about Chibbs but she's just super cautious, not scared of tunnels but if she's not certain of what's at the other end, she backs down it If two buns go in at the same time we wondered what would happen: Aboleth and Lopsy, both big-ish 2.5kg buns, could easily back up a 12' 6" tube
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.