• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oponions needed, what kind of lop?

Bunmum001

New Kit
Morning everyone,
Our gorgeous boy is a year and 5 months old. Just had his vet check etc. and he weighs 3.08kg
This got me wondering what breed of lop he is?
From Google searches hes I don't think he's an English or French.

I've added a pic.

What do you think?
54fd8a9d59a9b87fc9d676fce2732c05.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

He is gorgeous :love: I’m sure someone with experience on lop size/breed might be able to suggest what breed/s he is.

Thankyou, we're not bothered obviously, we still love him but just interested to know

Going off his weight I am going to guess at French Lop but he could be a Dwarf Lop. It would be easier for us if you could post a sideways photo.

Oh thankyou, I thought a French was heavier. I've added a sideways photo of him
352a5fc487b5f4d518e51527d3e59eb0.jpg

He’s not a full breed French Lop his nose is too long ( a GOOD trait ! ) and his ears too short. He is an extremely handsome cross breed IMO :love:

Ahh thankyou, I thought he could be a cross. He is very handsome [emoji4]

I think a certain Pet Shop mixes Dwarf Lops with Frenchies but having seen his side portrait he is more Dwarf Lop but he doesn't look his weight.

He looks so much like my late Tinkerbell. She was a cross breed but I regarded her as a dwarf lop. She was also 3kg, my biggest dwarf lop.

Can we have a lop thread please. I'n going all goey with these beautiful lop photos. Bertie is adorable and that photo of Tinkerbell - what a stunning rabbit. :love::love:

Back