Thread: Can neutered males orgasm?

Default Can neutered males orgasm?

Reposting but rephrased to ask what I really want to know - can neutered males still orgasm? I know horses can so it would make sense for rabbits to too, but if they absolutely definitely can't then I would have to assume my rescue boy hasn't been done.

How long ago was he neutered ?

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

A Book written by a very brave RU member
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Growing-Gem...3LhYb9LJt5FjCM

I don't know, that's the point, but I have found my answer elsewhere in the forum now - yes it is possible for neutered rabbits to climax.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by dollyanna View Post
    I don't know, that's the point, but I have found my answer elsewhere in the forum now - yes it is possible for neutered rabbits to climax.
    I had no idea that could 'happen' - rabbits or horses.

excellent! Well done you for finding out - I've wanted to know for ages. Looks like you have a very excitable boy Was it on this forum? I'd love to read more

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    excellent! Well done you for finding out - I've wanted to know for ages. Looks like you have a very excitable boy Was it on this forum? I'd love to read more
    Yes, it was in one ofthe posts about excessive humping during bonding, someone mentioned that their known-neutered boy had climaxed. That is all I've found, but it's enough for me!
    Didn't see why they couldn't though given that humans can and horses can (spent one glorious summer cleaning up the resultant mess from my mare's backside )

Yes, it was in one ofthe posts about excessive humping during bonding, someone mentioned that their known-neutered boy had climaxed. That is all I've found, but it's enough for me!
    Didn't see why they couldn't though given that humans can and horses can (spent one glorious summer cleaning up the resultant mess from my mare's backside )

can't say I envy you with that task Thanks for the info - its good enough for me too

Wise Old Thumper

Well, you learn something every day! Pleased you have found the answer.

That's really interesting! I had forgotten horses could, but when you mentioned it in the first post I was reminded that my friend told me a similar story to yours :S
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.