• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to cause a heart attack by Charlie

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
U0WvNfY.jpg

I spent so long staring at him to make sure he was breathing before I dared take a picture! He's 12 and a half now so he actually scared me, he doesn't often sleep flat out like that :lol:

And a less scary picture

H8BQhsM.jpg

OMG. I am seldom bothered by DBF but that would get me, I think more so cos its in a carrier

He's very cute & still looks like a youngster :love:

He does the odd one where I'll double take but that's the first one that's ever properly scared me :lol:

He's a bit lumpy and he needs dentals now but other than that you wouldn't think he was old :love:

Gadzooks! :shock:
Shame, Charlie, what a terrible thing to do to your mum! *wags finger*

I assume you placated him with treats afterwards for scaring you like that? :lol:

I could not have waited for signs of life and may have given him a heart attack by scooping him up in my arms. He is handsome and healthy looking.:love:

He normally gets straight up after he does a DBF, he seems like he rolls too far and scares himself most of the time :lol:

Fiver used to go over like he'd been shot. Audible thump (more like crash) as he'd flop...I'd be on him like stink to be sure he was still in the land of the living. :roll:

eeeep!!! That would give me a heartattack!
Don't we just love how our buns can scare the poop out of us and then behave like nothings happened?
Pretty sure they have secret conspiring meetings! :p

Back