Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello again

Default Hello again

Hi all

I hope that you are keeping well and managing in this strange new world that we find ourselves in.

I havenít been on here for a very long time. I had 7 bunnies when I last posted and since then I have lost 6 of them - Cadbury, Lucky, Millie, Dylan, Thomas and Flopsy am now going to lose my Bessie.

Bessie has been with me for over 8 and a half years and itís breaking my heart that I am losing her.

Her sister, Lucky, left us around 14 months ago and I got her a new friend from Fat Fluffs called Jeremy. Jeremy is a 6 year old lion lop and had lived on his own for the first 5 years of his life. Bessie has shown him how to be a bunnies bunny and he adores her. I canít leave him on his own when Bessie leaves us so am tentatively looking for a girl bunny whilst dreading losing Jeremyís and my Bessie.

I now live in Thetford, Norfolk after moving from Birmingham in February this year. It is proving difficult to find a rescue girl bunny for him. He is a dear little soul that is full of joy and I worry about how he will be without Bessie.

Iím losing sleep big time over this. These dear little bunnies get right under your skin and deep into your heart donít they

Keep safe

Jeanie

Hi and welcome back. So sorry to hear about your sad losses, but really hope Bessie will be with you and Jeremy for a good while yet. And yes, they certainly do get under your skin, give us grey hairs and sleepless nights, but we still love 'em
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Thank you lovely. Bessie is only likely to be with us for another week at the most. Iíve been cuddling her and tucked her up just before this heavy rain thatís here again!

Quote Originally Posted by Rabcat View Post
    Thank you lovely. Bessie is only likely to be with us for another week at the most. I’ve been cuddling her and tucked her up just before this heavy rain that’s here again!
    Oh no, that soon, really sorry. I'm glad you are able to be with her, she will know that she is loved too. Give her a gentle nose rub from me, bless her xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Sorry for your losses, and Bessie being so poorly.

Bessie is the brown and white bunny in my pic ��

Quote Originally Posted by Rabcat View Post
    Bessie is the brown and white bunny in my pic ��
    she looks lovely

Hello I remember you well sorry for your losses xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Hello I remember you well sorry for your losses xx
    Aww thank you I’m only finding male bunnies at the mo. Bessie is eating but also losing weight.

Poor little bun ☹️

Hi