• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Help Needed Near Wolverhampton, West Midlands

I’ve merged these threads as they were both on the same subject. Hopefully someone local can give specific recommendations, in the meantime, it might be worth asking if your local rabbit rescues have any recommendations or can help :thumb:

Sorry SJ, I did try !!

SJ had posted in behaviour and bonding which is the correct section for bonding, and had also put her location in the title so I’m sure she will get advice from local people if they know of anywhere. Duplicate threads aren’t allowed under forum rules which is why the threads were merged :wave:

SJ had posted in behaviour and bonding which is the correct section for bonding, and had also put her location in the title so I’m sure she will get advice from local people if they know of anywhere. Duplicate threads aren’t allowed under forum rules which is why the threads were merged :wave:

Whatever :D :wave:

Back