• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snuggle safe

Are they licking the plastic bit or the fabric cover?

What was happening at the time? Were you stroking them, or were they licking each other?

Mine groom them if they're in the cover or wrapped in a blanket. I've always just seen it as a comfort thing or it smelling like them so like grooming themselves.

Not sure if they're grooming the plastic though.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

IME bunnies groom things they like & that give them comfort, my guess would be its something as simple as that. Alternative morbid theory - maybe trying to groom some life in to them as they lose their heat. One of my bunnies grooms the radiators

IME bunnies groom things they like & that give them comfort, my guess would be its something as simple as that. Alternative morbid theory - maybe trying to groom some life in to them as they lose their heat. One of my bunnies grooms the radiators

I thought it was just my rabbits that groom the radiators! They are such strange things sometimes!

Back