• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do You Have a Manor Pet Housing Set Up ?

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
If so this may interest you. Copied from MPH Facebook page :

''Morning,
I have already made direct contact with many customers.....however there will be many more of you.
Looking for any of my customers that have dedicated your garden or part of your home solely to your bunnies.
I have a major newspaper who is wanting to do a paid interview....deadline is short as it’s for Saturdays newspaper.

This is great news for rabbit welfare as it gives us a chance to educate people on how rabbits should be kept and indeed how much space they require.

Pls inbox only, thank you.''

If so this may interest you. Copied from MPH Facebook page :

''Morning,
I have already made direct contact with many customers.....however there will be many more of you.
Looking for any of my customers that have dedicated your garden or part of your home solely to your bunnies.
I have a major newspaper who is wanting to do a paid interview....deadline is short as it’s for Saturdays newspaper.

This is great news for rabbit welfare as it gives us a chance to educate people on how rabbits should be kept and indeed how much space they require.

Pls inbox only, thank you.''

Oooh Loobers, Scrappy? :)

Haha i would love the papers to come interview me in the bunny room!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw this earlier and messaged! Would be lovely for someone from the forum to be interviewed!

I saw this earlier and messaged! Would be lovely for someone from the forum to be interviewed!

Ooh sorry, I didn't realise that you had MPH as well :) It certainly would be lovely if someone from the forum got the interview.

I feel like you would be a better candidate to represent the rabbiting community for sure.

I feel like you would be a better candidate to represent the rabbiting community for sure.

Aw thanks that's kind but I think you would do a wonderful job (and I'd love to see Dennis' little face in the newspaper!) :lol:

I bet they had so much interest looking at the comments on their status.

In my view it would be great if as many forum members as possible applied, to increase the chance of someone from the forum being selected.

Back