• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amanda Holden’s Rabbits

Imagine how much pet manor housing you could buy with six thousand.

Totally stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imagine how much pet manor housing you could buy with six thousand.

Totally stupid

I feel like the playhouse for her daughter cost £6000 and now it’s no longer used, her buns live in there. But that dull take on things doesn’t sell papers :lol:

I feel like the playhouse for her daughter cost £6000 and now it’s no longer used, her buns live in there. But that dull take on things doesn’t sell papers [emoji38]
Yeaa that's what I'm thinking [emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

TBH I'm a little disappointed - its like a 9 year old designed it

I feel like the playhouse for her daughter cost £6000 and now it’s no longer used, her buns live in there. But that dull take on things doesn’t sell papers :lol:
I think these two point are related :D

We're doing up the former Heli-Ops shed (as Merlin Works) at the Air Museum and there's a cat flap in it, so I wondered in bunnies had previously occupied it! It feels like it's been through a few owners :lol:

Well it’s better than her Rabbits living in a 4ft hutch x

For sure ! But if I had 6k to spend on my bunnies it wouldn't be for a "kitchen" or a pillow with my stupid face on it. Mst of the stuff was for her not them

I think I was expecting something like where those cali's from the meat farm got adopted to

For sure ! But if I had 6k to spend on my bunnies it wouldn't be for a "kitchen" or a pillow with my stupid face on it. Mst of the stuff was for her not them

I think I was expecting something like where those cali's from the meat farm got adopted to

They seem to have disappeared off the radar :?

Me too, I was excepting six grand of your finest runaround but instead a pillow of her face

Back