• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apricot and Penelope

Graciee

Staff member
Penelope is the lighter bun this year, weird! And their ears are so funny this time [emoji38] last picture is of Penelope's leg, furs growing back and that's her putting weight on it :)
d8537c6d257988dacd1bc04a9c4e17af.jpg
389e7274aca53b90823fa4776d02997d.jpg
5e8a3ed7b66e194ec2b5c5af1434cadd.jpg
ad4a105f348a236cd240de0ebd8fddbd.jpg
81f6c72ed15dc525b8145ce31a460087.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Awwwwww gorgeous girlies :love: I am glad that Penelope is doing well x
Yea me too :) I was in a right state when I found her, I really thought that'd be it for her [emoji51] I always jump to the worst case scenario with the buns, because everything seems to go horribly wrong all the time [emoji38] she's been a dream to look after with all this too, I was worried because she's so shy and reserved compared to the other 3. But because she's so good at taking her meds, I've not had to stress her out once, it's really made the whole thing very easy. So I've been really lucky with her in a lot of ways x

:love: So glad she is doing so well :love: she has had excellent care :wave:
Yea I'm so thankful for William and the orthopaedic surgeon, Michael likes to joke that if possible, we will rebuild the buns [emoji38] although I'm quite done with leg issues in rabbits now! No more pls!

Oh my gosh. How are they so beautiful! Look at those ears and the noses. Honestly, even my girls are jealous.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

They are both so shiny,clean,and gorgeous. They look happy together. Though I am not sure if A is using P as a pillow or guarding/protecting her.:D

They are both so shiny,clean,and gorgeous. They look happy together. Though I am not sure if A is using P as a pillow or guarding/protecting her.:D
Actually that's Penelope resting on Apricot. I'm not sure why either! She groomed her ears a few times whilst she was there [emoji38]

Thanks everyone, they're both such sweet buns [emoji7]

Gorgeous pics :love: I'm so pleased that Penelope is doing well.

The markings are super :love: Tui's ears are really strange. I will try to get some pics of her for the nose stripe thread. She has two horizontal black lines at the base of each ear :)

Gorgeous pics :love: I'm so pleased that Penelope is doing well.

The markings are super :love: Tui's ears are really strange. I will try to get some pics of her for the nose stripe thread. She has two horizontal black lines at the base of each ear :)
Ooo yeaa! I wanna see Tui [emoji7]

Actually that's Penelope resting on Apricot. I'm not sure why either! She groomed her ears a few times whilst she was there [emoji38]

Interesting. P looks very alert. Lovely that the two still enjoy each other's company.

Back