• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welcome Blossom

Introducing Blossom. Hopefully Rodney's new bunwife after some suitable introduction time [emoji16]

She's gorgeous and tolerated the two hour car trip wonderfully bless her and is now settling in to some exploring of her new realm!

Not the best photo but trying to leave her to settle in.
3ddba159cd4d30e5adafcd71dc616d5a.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Introducing Blossom. Hopefully Rodney's new bunwife after some suitable introduction time [emoji16]

She's gorgeous and tolerated the two hour car trip wonderfully bless her and is now settling in to some exploring of her new realm!

Not the best photo but trying to leave her to settle in.
3ddba159cd4d30e5adafcd71dc616d5a.jpg

A very warm welcome, pretty Blossom :love: How old is she? I presume she is already spayed? She's got what looks like a very cute wiggly moult line :)

He's unsure [emoji1787] he keeps running back to check she's really there and then running away again.

She's two years old and neutered. She's a rescue with little history but all ready to go for bonding once settled in. We'll be using the long method as Rodney was an awful bender last time.

A standard chinchilla cross maybe? There's an almost brownish moult line and lots of white around the eyes, feet, belly and bottom of the tail.

She's long with an impressive dewlap. And lovely black whiskers and eyelashes.

Thank you all.

She's lovely and has just done the stinkiest non cecal rabbit poop I have ever encountered bless her.

Still it was in the litter tray so I am very impressed!!

Welcome Blossom. A very appropriate name for such an adorable little bun. I am sure Rodney is going to be very excited and happy at a new special friend in his life. xx

Welcome Blossom. Did you name her or was that the lovely name she came with. She is lucky to have you and Rodney.

It's the lovely name she came with.

Rodney seems to be enjoying her company through the barrier and he's eaten more than he has for a while since she arrived which is lovely.

I'm stalking them on our rabbit cam [emoji16]

It's the lovely name she came with.

Rodney seems to be enjoying her company through the barrier and he's eaten more than he has for a while since she arrived which is lovely.

I'm stalking them on our rabbit cam [emoji16]

:)

Blossom is lovely.

Back