• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This Handsome Face

MissSherwood89

Mama Doe
Been a little while since I posted a Theo update, the boy's had a busy time recently!

He's not in his own bedroom now, we moved him downstairs (was only meant to be for a couple of days whilst we had some building work done but shh!) and I think he's enjoying the extra room/attention/treats! Lots of belly flops and zoomies which we never really saw before :love:

ygVecwT.jpg

31st of August was his 5th Gotcha Day, as much as I'm convinced he's gonna put me in an early grave at times, he's always been my special little egg and I wouldn't change him for the world :love:

UMBrVc6.jpg

Today we had a vet trip. He had his vac and a full health check, seems he's in perfect health - I was surprised, not gonna lie, there's usually always something. He hasn't seen a vet since January which is a new record for us! He was good as gold for everything, now if only he was always good at home... :roll:

iAy4K8s.jpg

And here's his fluffy lil butt, just because :lol:

IKwplwi.jpg

My handsome boy, I could look at his face all day :love::love:

k33a8nI.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my, what a handsome bunny he is, they are beautiful photos. So pleased that he got a clean bill of health at the vets, that's a lovely feeling isn't it, makes you feel a proud bunny mum. Thank you for sharing, made me smile xx

Beautiful boy,I love that you call him a special little egg, that's adorable! May have to steal that one :love:

Back