• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rupert dental today

Orenoko

Mama Doe
Rupert has gone in for his dental. He was in good spirits all weekend so I'm hoping it's straightforward. He's never needed vet treatment since I've had him so I think I'm panicking a bit as it's an unknown. Keeping myself busy at work until I get any update.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Sending Rupert lots of vibes for his dental. I hope it all goes to plan and that he recovers well at home.

Thank you :love: he's such an adorable little chap that I'm overly anxious about the whole thing, since working from home he's really come out of his shell and bonded with us hoomins as well as his bunwife.

Hope Ruperts dental gone ok, it's the waiting part that's always the worst. Sending lots of vibes vibes for a swift recovery xx

Fingers crossed that all goes well for Rupert:love:
And that you get an update soon, it´s terrible to just go and wait for the phone to ring!

Just heard from them and he's recovered well, get to pick him up soon, thanks for all the vibes!

Just heard from them and he's recovered well, get to pick him up soon, thanks for all the vibes!

Oh glad you have had news to pick him up, hope you all had a peaceful night. Topping up the feel better soon vibes for Rupert.

Thanks all, he was a bit quiet last night (understandably) but ate well and is currently munching his morning's hay. His poo's are still a bit smaller than I'd like but will keep monitoring.

Thanks all, he was a bit quiet last night (understandably) but ate well and is currently munching his morning's hay. His poo's are still a bit smaller than I'd like but will keep monitoring.

Glad he is doing well and munching hay.

Back