• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grumpy Zeus

Ho ho - watch your back!
That is the look of a bunny who is not amused. Revenge will be swift and when you least expect it.
Bunny language is quite fascinating and learning it is an important step in understanding your bunnys health and manorisms. What we can deduce from this is that Zeus is not one for being locked up - and he is demonstrating that very clearly.
I suggest having some treats handy - you will need them. :love:

Haha, he's very good at expressing his emotions isn't he :lol: That face says it all.

Yup hehehe he didn't stop giving me the grumpy face until I opened again and gave him a piece of apple while groveling profusely with face rubs :p

Ho ho - watch your back!
That is the look of a bunny who is not amused. Revenge will be swift and when you least expect it.
Bunny language is quite fascinating and learning it is an important step in understanding your bunnys health and manorisms. What we can deduce from this is that Zeus is not one for being locked up - and he is demonstrating that very clearly.
I suggest having some treats handy - you will need them. :love:

hehe I'm getting better with learning his language and how to get him to forgive me when I've made him grumpy. Yup absolutely hates when I close him in, just about tolerates it when I do it when I go sleep but daring to close him in while I'm home and in the same room AND handling fruit!!! I should be glad I've not been sacrificed :p

Back