• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Separating

glitterdust

Warren Scout
Norah is back at the vets tomorrow for another X-ray on her ears and maybe another flush and check, she will be there the full day. I Know bonded partners should not be separated under no circumstances , but Jimmy gets extremely stressed and pants really bad and doesn't eat . He has very regular dentals and he hates going in the carrier, he hates the vets and I think he has enough to put up with himself without having to also support Norah. Norah on the other hand supports him but she is a very laid back bun and doesn't mind any of it.
What shall i do? I don't want them separated but I don't want Jimmy suffering. I feel bad regardless..
Advice please
Thank you [emoji4]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Given Jimmy sounds a bit of a stress head I'd personally take just Norah. I've had to do this many times & so far, no issues. Its risk management all the time with rabbits isn't it? to me the risk of him not eating seems higher than their bond breaking. I hope her appointment goes well

Given Jimmy sounds a bit of a stress head I'd personally take just Norah. I've had to do this many times & so far, no issues. Its risk management all the time with rabbits isn't it? to me the risk of him not eating seems higher than their bond breaking. I hope her appointment goes well
Thank you so much. I really felt like this was the right decision but felt like I was doing something wrong, needed clarification, thank you x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I agree. Good luck for tomorrow.

Back