• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zues's 2nd morning

cheriseru

Alpha Buck
After a sleepless night for me and a restful night for him, I kept creeping into the living room making sure he's not jumped out his new cage setup and he was snoozing away everytime!
Zues started with some mixed salad while I had coffee
view

Then he had a quick snooze, while I had more coffee
view

And of course as soon as my cup was down Zues showed me his impression of being a parrot
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tmnuzDkxS6DxQb-cxxOobxT_7PhBPkeh/view?usp=sharing

But seeing as I was a touch distracted he decided to go play 'innocent' by my sewing machine peddle
view

And finally I gave him his favourite face circle petting
[video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tm69wWHbzr-CEBbXQF8m3fjL2iociing/view?usp=sharing[/video]

Now I'm allowed to have 20mins of quiet before he'll demand attention again :p

He’s beautiful, just be careful of those wires in the 4th pic! (Says the person who has had 2 electric shocks from chewed cables :lol:).

He’s beautiful, just be careful of those wires in the 4th pic! (Says the person who has had 2 electric shocks from chewed cables :lol:).

Yup! I watch him like a hawk when he goes near any of the cables, but so far he's not been interested at all in the cables(touch wood!) I'm hoping his ignoring of cables lasts :D not that I'll ever trust him on his own near cables

he is such a sweetie :love: settled in really quickly hasn't he, and got you right under the paw :lol:

he is such a sweetie :love: settled in really quickly hasn't he, and got you right under the paw :lol:

Absolutely! haha I was heading to reply to you when he came bounding over and grunting for attention, wouldn't stop moaning until I picked him up and gave him some face circles... 20mins later he's happy and I have been dismissed! :p
I really am very lucky with him, he's the chillest bunny I've ever met and he loves a good fuss :D

Yup! I watch him like a hawk when he goes near any of the cables, but so far he's not been interested at all in the cables(touch wood!) I'm hoping his ignoring of cables lasts :D not that I'll ever trust him on his own near cables
Awh he's gorgeous!

We call cables spicy hay here [emoji849][emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

My Leo loves having face circles - slow eye circles. His teeth gently grind with delight so I know what you mean.
Is possibly look at some floor covering as he will struggle on the wood and as has been mentioned, those wires will be like a magnet. Defo need to cover them. They’ll just look like roots to him.
He’s certainly got his paws under the table and is really gawjus.

My Leo loves having face circles - slow eye circles. His teeth gently grind with delight so I know what you mean.
Is possibly look at some floor covering as he will struggle on the wood and as has been mentioned, those wires will be like a magnet. Defo need to cover them. They’ll just look like roots to him.
He’s certainly got his paws under the table and is really gawjus.

Awww Zeus also does the teeth grinding:D I had to google to make sure it's a happy thing the first time I felt it 😁 but now I know and also know I'm not doing a good job until he gets a nice grind going 😝 it does absolutely tire my arms though HAHA

Yup am getting something for the floor and to cover the wires :D my setup is a bit of a work in progress and Amazon is doing overtime on deliveries for me :p

I just got some shoulder cuddles and a touch of grooming after giving him some loves 🥰

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uL9y4wh6WHHGH1goCA_mrflv1FYumN1d/view?usp=drivesdk

Back