• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiyas!

cheriseru

Alpha Buck
hello :)
Brand new bunny owner here :D got my little man today from a lady who needed to rehome him. His name is Zeus.
She's said he's 6months old and half Dutch half dwarf but completely adorable!
I'm getting my cage expansion pack tomorrow so not showing my setup yet :p
I've had him half the day now and he's an absolute character! He's very tame and loves to come poke at me for nose rubs 😍 and have now learned how to jump up on my couch which has left me sitting on the floor with Zeus jumping onto the couch, running by behind me, jumping off the other side, running around to the other side again while leaping over my legs and rinse and repeat 🤣
I hope these links work for showing 2 pics -
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sNCa-Odmji5Qos5tS4mgd9qwcX-CWfMU/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sQfrafpnSny3UOi4r6kKAlnZqhF9965f/view?usp=drivesdk

Holy moly - Zeus is adorable.
Welcome to the forum and this is a winning way to grab everybun attention.
Firstly we lurve photos - the more the better. And cuties like Zeus are going to make a few of us swoon.
Please take a bit of time to look at the various threads and feel free to join in and also if you feel you need help or advice, then please ask and I’m sure we will do our collective best to help you.
Welcome to you both. Xx

Holy moly - Zeus is adorable.
Welcome to the forum and this is a winning way to grab everybun attention.
Firstly we lurve photos - the more the better. And cuties like Zeus are going to make a few of us swoon.
Please take a bit of time to look at the various threads and feel free to join in and also if you feel you need help or advice, then please ask and I’m sure we will do our collective best to help you.
Welcome to you both. Xx

hehe thanks! he is a very handsome boy :D with a very entertaining personality!
It's great to find this forum so I can share in the cuteness with people that get it :) hopefully one day I'll be a wise one so that I can also help and advise. But for now I'll spam with Zeus pictures :p

Hi and welcome. Zeus is gorgeous :love: Also there is loads of excellent advice over on the Rabbit Welfare Association's website regarding diet, housing, vaccinations and neutering etc etc.

Oh he’s stunning! I hope you can share lots more photos of him, we have a whole subsection where people can share their photos :D Welcome to the forum x

Back