• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think Luna is comfy!

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
e9dae4038fdc5339a7d137709f91492a.jpg

splooted next to the kitchen door [emoji38] (after yelling at her 10 times as she was attempting to eat the door — she looked so shocked a every time)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2e0ad77ba430bb5cd4c132f27aa89142.jpg

another door attempt, got tapped on the back. she’s now going to look as sad as possible because mean mommy won’t let her chew the property :(

7a469518f6728fabb4a6b412dd4fa796.jpg

misery.....

Aww that face :love: :love: How are they enjoying the new house?

I would say so! massive binkies and exploration. they seem very happy and excited. I’m curious to see how they’ll react to the back yard, it’s just paving so not very exciting tho. they’ve settled so well and I couldn’t be happier with them tbh!

She certainly likes the doors. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

[emoji15][emoji23]

house has some wear and tear, it’s not the prettiest I guess. probably why it’s so cheap tbh. not like I mind, it’s all cosmetic damage (skirting boards a bit scuffed, door). I assume previous tenant had a dog given dog toys in the back yard and the damage in some places.

speaking of back yard.. I gotta clean that up. dog toys, glass bottles and a knife (yeah, a kitchen knife lol!). previous tenant left a lot of stuff so I guess it got missed — I mean I didn’t notice for a few days! not a big deal tho.

everything has had pictures taken and notes by the agency (and we have a copy too) so it’s all good!

[emoji15][emoji23]

house has some wear and tear, it’s not the prettiest I guess. probably why it’s so cheap tbh. not like I mind, it’s all cosmetic damage (skirting boards a bit scuffed, door). I assume previous tenant had a dog given dog toys in the back yard and the damage in some places.

speaking of back yard.. I gotta clean that up. dog toys, glass bottles and a knife (yeah, a kitchen knife lol!). previous tenant left a lot of stuff so I guess it got missed — I mean I didn’t notice for a few days! not a big deal tho.

everything has had pictures taken and notes by the agency (and we have a copy too) so it’s all good!

Oh I thought she'd nibbled that door. [emoji2960]

Yes, cosmetic stuff is fine, especially when living with buns that like to chew.

It's a pain having to clean up after other tenants! We've had to do that so many times! We are finally in our own home. So the buns can destroy it all they like. [emoji1787]

Looking at that textured wallpaper my two bridge buns would be on that in a flash.They didn't touch doors or skirting .Chair legs and sofas now that was a different matter.:lol:

Back