Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cecal dysbiosis made worse by hay only diet

Congrats on 8 days without liquid poo
    Fingers crossed it continues to go well! They are both very cute

Good luck with bonding Hope poo remains normal
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

We've since had some liquid but not much and I'm still really pleased it was such a long stretch.
    Obi and Martha much more interested in each other now but no hints of aggression which is good. Martha is much more comfortable with us too. On Monday she would hide whenever I was nearby but last night she ran over to eat her dinner out of my hand.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleKat View Post
    We've since had some liquid but not much and I'm still really pleased it was such a long stretch.
    Obi and Martha much more interested in each other now but no hints of aggression which is good. Martha is much more comfortable with us too. On Monday she would hide whenever I was nearby but last night she ran over to eat her dinner out of my hand.
    Lovely to hear that Martha is settling in now. I hope that Obi will get on OK with her when you start the bonding x

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Apologies if my posts read as being blunt. Failing eyesight makes it hard to type out long messages.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleKat View Post

Eep, good luck ! x

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Apologies if my posts read as being blunt. Failing eyesight makes it hard to type out long messages.