• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rebonding Joey Boo & Mouse

I agree also:lol: - with the first bit at least. Mostly you can follow the rules when they are young & healthy

Thanks everyone

This afternoon Joey has been more interested in scoffing hay than cuddling mouse so she positioned herself in the tray to take advantage of his chin bobbing up & down on her head as he filled his face . Get your groomies any which way you can says Mouseypie

h1WbRTRl.jpg

:love:
I agree also:lol: - with the first bit at least. Mostly you can follow the rules when they are young & healthy

Thanks everyone

This afternoon Joey has been more interested in scoffing hay than cuddling mouse so she positioned herself in the tray to take advantage of his chin bobbing up & down on her head as he filled his face . Get your groomies any which way you can says Mouseypie

h1WbRTRl.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks everyone

h1WbRTRl.jpg
[/IMG]

Just adorable, Mousie really does have the sweetest face :love:

Thanks everyone

h1WbRTRl.jpg
[/IMG]

Very clever Mouseypie :) That's a lovely pic of them.

Things are not going so brilliantly with Mouse & Joey anymore. They spend less time cuddling & when he is around her he is getting increasingly frisky & whilst he's not allowed to hump her I'm sure she still gets the pestery vibes. He annoys her by digging the blankeys where she lies too. He does still clean her eyes. Last night when he came down she just sat under the chair so we returned him to Boobly after 30 mins. Will keep a really close eye on how she copes but sadly think it will be wiser to stop visits

I’m sorry things aren’t going so well :cry: you always do what’s best for them so I know you will do the right thing, whatever it is :love:

Things are not going so brilliantly with Mouse & Joey anymore. They spend less time cuddling & when he is around her he is getting increasingly frisky & whilst he's not allowed to hump her I'm sure she still gets the pestery vibes. He annoys her by digging the blankeys where she lies too. He does still clean her eyes. Last night when he came down she just sat under the chair so we returned him to Boobly after 30 mins. Will keep a really close eye on how she copes but sadly think it will be wiser to stop visits

I think this is all you can do. If the disadvantages outweigh the advantage of having her eyes cleaned thoroughly then sadly she might be better without his company :(

Oh, that's sad... I'm sorry it looks like his presence is bothering her more these days than that she's getting comfort and enjoyment out of it. =(

Awww sorry hear it's not going great :( hopefully he'll calm down a bit and they can get back to cuddling soon [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Big hugs, it must be hard xx I get protective over Lopsy when Chibbs is bullying him but he's quite capable of defending himself (well, running off!), I did with Aboleth too, moreso because she wasn't littler than him :lol: it's all normal behavious but that sdoens't mean it's fair on the other bunny. You're doing the right thing QOL wise I reckon: it's got to the stage Mouse doesn't need Joey's nonsense :)

Back