• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rebonding Joey Boo & Mouse

It sounds just lovely to me, with Joey sharing the lurrrv. If it didn't get any better than this, it sounds like all buns are happy ? Well done you for sticking with it x

Thanks everyone

Sounds like a good plan! Is this going to be a permanent arrangement or part of a slow bond method?

I'm going to keep the Joey & Mouse time for definite, with a background hope Boobly can join in more. The dream would be for them to all at least get on through the day as Boo has always preferred to join the humans at bedtime. I think its unlikely they will be a tightly bonded trio again but they do share the room well in the evening - I just daren't leave them even to go for a wee. It does tend to be more 2 bunnies together & 1 elsewhere. Joey is a little sod, as soon as the girls lie close he takes himself as far away as possible & pretends he is really busy cleaning his toes. When I had a trio I had a trio, not this 2+1 nonsense I've read so much about.

Mouse is getting what she needs, Boo isn't being too left out (I don't think) and Joey's got the best of all worlds :D So pleased this is (mostly) working for now and I hope Boo's smart enough not to stick her oar (paws, teeth) in where it's not needed :D

Thanks DP & Glingle. We need to clone Joey - there isn't enough of him to go round. Its a very weird situation & one I can imagine reading about & rolling my eyes:lol:
I just hope they continue to cope as well as they are currently doing. Mouse is the mistress, Boobly is the wife.

I like the way Joey always scarpers when the girls get together. I'm intercepting at any given opportunity so its all harmonious (no fur pulls, chases or humps under my watch).
Some days Joey & Boo are closer than others but they always have some cuddles & Mouse insists she is groomed everytime. Mouse has been nudging Boo today ...she wants to sort things out I can tell ...I just can't trust Boo 100%

All 3 have been together most of the day. I've just stuck Boobly upstairs with forage treats so I can make some tea for me

I like the way Joey always scarpers when the girls get together. I'm intercepting at any given opportunity so its all harmonious (no fur pulls, chases or humps under my watch).
Some days Joey & Boo are closer than others but they always have some cuddles & Mouse insists she is groomed everytime. Mouse has been nudging Boo today ...she wants to sort things out I can tell ...I just can't trust Boo 100%

All 3 have been together most of the day. I've just stuck Boobly upstairs with forage treats so I can make some tea for me

This sounds promising :)

I'm so happy Mouse doesn't have to grow old completely alone

wkFPxBSl.jpg

aVmAROvl.jpg

I've updated both Camp Nibble & my favourite vet about the unconventional bunny relationships I have going on. Both were supportive since all buns seem happy & pleased Mousey getting loves & face washes. When Boo joins us I think she just likes the extra people fusses - she mainly just gets on with her own thing. I really hate taking Joey away from Boo or Mouse though - feel so mean

I've updated both Camp Nibble & my favourite vet about the unconventional bunny relationships I have going on. Both were supportive since all buns seem happy & pleased Mousey getting loves & face washes. When Boo joins us I think she just likes the extra people fusses - she mainly just gets on with her own thing. I really hate taking Joey away from Boo or Mouse though - feel so mean

Personally I think you are doing the best you can for them, as always :love:

It sounds like all buns are happy with the arrangement, I think you've found a very good workable compromise. The photos are just beautiful :love:

Best for bunnies rarely follows the 'normal' trend :lol: It's all about instinct and patience, and you've been rewarded :love:

Back