• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Away with the baby gate?

:love: she'd have to go downstairs to feel it (or not) with her whiskers though as gate is at the bottom. If she is going to frolic blindly on the stairs I think its better left off.
Lucky I don't get out much

Ah, I thought the gate was on Boo’s side of the stairs, I got muddled :lol:

Took the baby gate off a week ago (the wall is rubbish for screwing in to & came loose regularly). I've only been shutting the living room door (where Mouse lives) at night or when leaving the house. I was pretty convinced Boo wasn't up to higher (or lower) level investigations & that Joey very much lives in the moment & seems uninterested in pushing his physical boundaries.

This morning I fussed Boo who was lying at the top of the stairs as normal, nipped in the bathroom for literally a minute, looked down the stairs & Booble was at the bottom! What a clever girl. I wonder if she has investigated before. How did she know the gate had gone???
Ooo very smart Boo!!
No idea how she'd know but probably something like her 3rd eye felt a ripple in the time vortex that told her spine there's been a change in obstacles which led her to glide down the stairs [emoji39][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Ooo very smart Boo!!
No idea how she'd know but probably something like her 3rd eye felt a ripple in the time vortex that told her spine there's been a change in obstacles which led her to glide down the stairs [emoji39][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

I agree, booble is woke to potential chances of accessing forage and Mouseypies. I am not at all surprised. She is a clever one :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back