• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So proud of my girlie

Pets mum

Wise Old Thumper
Treacle was booked in for a dental this morning, this would have been the first one since last May ! Our new rabbit savvy vet had found spurs and a sore tongue starting when she went for a claw clip a couple of weeks ago. I almost lost her last year, as she did not respond well to the g. a. and was in stasis for over a week, so was petrified about today. Vet said he would give her a very good examination before going ahead with it, so I waited outside. About 15 minutes later he came out with Treac in the carrier, and a big smile on his face. He said he doesn't know how she or I have done it, but the spurs have almost gone, and her tongue is all healed, so no dental !! he was also very complimentary on her overall condition, so I was really chuffed, and sooo relieved that she didn't have to go through it. I would have hugged him, if it wasn't for social distancing :D
Here's my beautiful girl, just love her to bits :love::love:
DinjWjA.jpg

awww Treacly , I'm proud of her too.

I remember her last dental, it was around when Boo had her last but one. She's doing so well managing her tushy pegs :love: Isn't it lovely to get nice feedback from your vet too. How old is she?

awww Treacly , I'm proud of her too.

I remember her last dental, it was around when Boo had her last but one. She's doing so well managing her tushy pegs :love: Isn't it lovely to get nice feedback from your vet too. How old is she?

Aw thank you, and thank you JJ. Yes I remember now, it was around Booblys time wasn't it, and she is 7 1/2 now. He is a really young vet (makes me sound ancient doesn't it) but has bunnies himself, and loves them, and I feel I can really trust him with her, its a good feeling :D

:lol: once you get to a certain age you notice how every one looks so young - especially professionals. Good you have a vet you can trust with precious Treacly. She is about the same age is as Boo

Well done Treacle! I reckon she is a magician making those spurs disappear! :love: :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh beautiful Treacle, well done [emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Back