• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

larger carrier excitement

f09b80761eae64c9e9371a19df1210a3.jpg

ft catit for reference!!!
the other picture won’t upload which had them vertical side by side, idk why, keeps failing. anyway! it say it’s about as wide as the catit and a few cm longer. it’s a lot lighter than the catit too imo. obviously heavier with bunnies in. but it’s not a bad weight.

I do have online yea!!! although it ran out as I haven’t played much so I didn’t bother to renew it [emoji38][emoji38] I go through phases were the switch is all I play and then won’t touch it for a few weeks!

I can imagine you’re very busy yes!! animal crossing is a lot of work. I haven’t wanted to play it as I know I’m gonna have so many weeds [emoji21][emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ooo that might be better for the white buns, what's it called? Thanks for the picture it really helps :D

Your two should have lots of space in there though!

Urgh yea the weeds, its never ending [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Ooo that might be better for the white buns, what's it called? Thanks for the picture it really helps :D

Your two should have lots of space in there though!

Urgh yea the weeds, its never ending [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

they will for sure!! I like this a lot better. now maybe I can chuck a small toy in and they can move around a bit more :D I’m very happy. just is nicer for the long haul

Ferplast Atlas 20 Trendy Open (god what a mouthful [emoji38])

https://www.ferplast.com/gb/atlas-trendy-open.html

c5dd84e44800a0acca8d473a2070aa71.jpg

fully flopped!

he has no idea what’s about to happen to him on Tuesday [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

here’s the two fluffbutts in there [emoji38] got put in there for cleaning. it’s really roomy, I like it, and not that heavy when they’re in it! i found it easy to carry [emoji3526]
e0d855308d43efe56ebc36dcdd03eac1.jpg

Back