• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would you like some Syrup with that?

loobers25

Warren Veteran
17fc0653790739955d14dc9594a5904f.jpg

:love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you're doing a grand job with Dennis - he looks well groomed & handsome. Any tips you can share please?

When Joey & Boo get spiteful they go all pointy faced :lol: I don't think Mousey does spiteful

I think you're doing a grand job with Dennis - he looks well groomed & handsome. Any tips you can share please?

When Joey & Boo get spiteful they go all pointy faced :lol: I don't think Mousey does spiteful

I just make my hands wet and do the old drag and pluck. I give him a pretend licky head massage too. Is best to do it when syrup is next to him so he thinks it her. You have to nip him on the bum to finish

I just make my hands wet and do the old drag and pluck. I give him a pretend licky head massage too. Is best to do it when syrup is next to him so he thinks it her. You have to nip him on the bum to finish

Thanks - I've not been wetting handsso will see if that helps her

I do little kisses / pretend lickys on the forehead too. Mouseys cataracts are worse so she is jumpy with hands approaching her but not heads

Back