• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would you give up?

ITkikPs.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi everyone, thanks so so much for all the help, support, advice and good luck vibes for Shadow & Hazel. They are doing really really well :) Shadow has stopped pestering Hazel all the time with just the odd pestering here or there. He has stopped chasing Hazel away when they are eating so they are eating together again really well. They have both been doing some grooming, more Hazel but Shadow will do a bit. They have been playing chase a bit and binkying. Flopping on their sides, cuddling up, generally very happy, content bunnies :) I am soooooooo delighted and so glad that we didn't give up, all these months of stress have now been worth it. Shadow still comes running in the bedroom and jumping up on the bed, Hazel runs in the room too just not on the bed. The other morning I wondered where Shadow was as the door was open but he hadn't come and jumped on me. I went out to see and they they both were in the 4th photo, Shadow was too busy for me, he was being groomed by Hazel :) A couple of days ago I went into their room to see what they were up to as I couldn't hear them, they were no where to be seen so I crept downstairs and Shadow was relaxing under the side table, Hazel just looked up at me looking guilty! We have a stair gate that we can put across when they aren't allowed downstairs but generally they can go down there most of the day. The last photo is Shadow guarding out bedroom door! Thanks again so much to everyone, we really wouldn't have been able to do this without you all xxx

Back