• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What’s the naughtiest thing your rabbit has done?

nap91

Mama Doe
This morning we caught Phillip in the bathroom again. He’d squeezed behind the bathroom cabinet and had emptied its contents into the floor!
Once he bit a chunk of my hair off when I was lying down next to him :lol:

Got me thinking, what have all your rabbits/other pets done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh dear, naughty Phillip, he does seem to have a thing about the bathroom doesn't he ? :lol: Treacle is a good girl really, if you don't count nibbling through the phone wires twice :roll:

Today we found a foot of skirting board on the floor. Not the high skirting board, the thinner one for laminate. Their fairly new four way tunnel ruined chewed to pieces,
material everywhere, wire poking out, had to bin it.

Frosty and Fern, eating holes in plasterboard :lol: Dandy and Beano bridge bunnies shredded a cat litter tray and turned it into a corner one :lol: Lola and Pickle Goats escaping under the fence. Zambesi my first pony jumped out of every field and ate farmers crops. My bridge border collie (Not a trained sheepdog) escaped from the B&b we were staying in and rounded up a field of sheep. My bridge dog Hector gsd ran through a fence and put a hole in it. Was missing overnight and was found by a farmer laid in his yard asleep surrounded by a flock of sheep!

Artie used to strip wallpaper to get my attention. It was so obvious that that was why he was doing it. ... he'd even binky when I told him off for it.

Arthur scrabbles at my legs when he is impatient for a treat. He used to just lean on my leg to give me a hint but now he's started scrabbling... he does it all the more if Gilbert gets a treat first - I think it then a reprimand rather than just to hurry me.

Frosty and Fern, eating holes in plasterboard :lol: Dandy and Beano bridge bunnies shredded a cat litter tray and turned it into a corner one :lol: Lola and Pickle Goats escaping under the fence. Zambesi my first pony jumped out of every field and ate farmers crops. My bridge border collie (Not a trained sheepdog) escaped from the B&b we were staying in and rounded up a field of sheep. My bridge dog Hector gsd ran through a fence and put a hole in it. Was missing overnight and was found by a farmer laid in his yard asleep surrounded by a flock of sheep!

:lol::lol:this is just delightful

Rosie rabbit, sadly no longer with us, running into our newly painted bedroom and ended up with terracotta paint all over her :lol:

When we first got Joey we had just moved to an £800 rental in a newly converted building (complete with £1600 deposit - doubled cos we had house rabbits on the contract).
Morning 2 he burst out of the tv cabinet followed by a pile of chewed wires. We had no phone, internet & could only get Channel 4 for the year we lived there. He also chose to re-fashion the solid wood handmade front door & take great chunks out of the lime wall. Nowadays he has a penchant for skirting boards, door frames & my clothes - he chews a weird symbol in them all.

Rudey was perfect, never chewed a thing he shouldn't. Joey leads Boo astray (on her own she is perfect). Mouse is also good at only chewing her own stuff though was lead astray by Joey on this occassion

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?465208-You-are-cordially-invited-to-the-premiere-of-Joey-Boo-amp-Mouses-debut-art-exhibition

Mr Lads claim to fame was eating the polka dot fleecey whilst I was at the cinema :evil: then I had to go through all his poop

Syrup is angel sent from above

Lopsy experimentally chewed both bunny doorstops near his run :roll: Chibbs bites Matt's arm if it's in the way too long when he's cleaning out the run :lol: Aboleth just liked digging her hole, and she bit me once but that wasn't naughty, it was mistaken identity. Everybun likes to sit on top of the windowbox-style hayrack and poo on it, and wee (mostly) down the side. There's probably more but it's all pretty minor tbh.

Lopsy experimentally chewed both bunny doorstops near his run :roll: Chibbs bites Matt's arm if it's in the way too long when he's cleaning out the run :lol: Aboleth just liked digging her hole, and she bit me once but that wasn't naughty, it was mistaken identity. Everybun likes to sit on top of the windowbox-style hayrack and poo on it, and wee (mostly) down the side. There's probably more but it's all pretty minor tbh.

This is what I was thinking about the rabbits here :) Which got me thinking that, apart from Zoobec's zoo, the naughtiest bunnies seem to be those who live indoors. Which then further begs the question as to whether that's because they have more opportunity to access things, which they can do naughty things to :)

Which of course really makes you wonder whether it's their indoor owners who are at fault, not the bunnies, for putting temptation in their way :lol:

I always wonder about Dennis and why he has to swallow things. Most bunnies like to chew things up and leave things shredded on the floor. Is it like, it’s in me mouth now might as well swallow it? Because it can’t taste nice surely

I always wonder about Dennis and why he has to swallow things. Most bunnies like to chew things up and leave things shredded on the floor. Is it like, it’s in me mouth now might as well swallow it? Because it can’t taste nice surely

My velvets are always consuming plastic bin bags, I've given up tbh [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I forgot Boots once customised some ankle boots of mine. He scalloped the edge and punctured holes in one :lol: sorry I didn’t read the title and included pets other than rabbits :oops::lol:

I forgot Boots once customised some ankle boots of mine. He scalloped the edge and punctured holes in one :lol: sorry I didn’t read the title and included pets other than rabbits :oops::lol:

I enjoyed reading about what your animals had got up to especially the border collie :lol: :lol:

This is what I was thinking about the rabbits here :) Which got me thinking that, apart from Zoobec's zoo, the naughtiest bunnies seem to be those who live indoors. Which then further begs the question as to whether that's because they have more opportunity to access things, which they can do naughty things to :)

Which of course really makes you wonder whether it's their indoor owners who are at fault, not the bunnies, for putting temptation in their way :lol:
I was thinking this while I was writing it :lol:

Zoobec, your border collie made us both laugh, as did the GSD :D

We're lucky that Theo is really good, the worst he usually does is drag his hay out across the room. Saying that, we moved him downstairs a few weeks ago so he's not so lonely up in his own room and he's quickly learned that whenever we put shoes on it (usually!) means he's getting a fibrefirst stick. Well, yesterday he just couldn't wait for me to tie my shoelaces and took it upon himself to pull the entire box on top of himself :roll::lol: he wasn't hurt of course, he was just too in shock to realize what he'd actually done he just sat and stared at the upturned box on the floor :lol:

My own fault really for putting them in his reach, they're much higher up now :oops:

Back