• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding - Manchester UK

bunny mummy 1

Warren Scout
HELP!! I have 2 spoilt house bunnies who need to be boarded when I go away in a few weeks, can anyone recommend anywhere near South Manchester? Previously had a terrible experience so would really like a recommendation 😩🙏🤞🐰🐰

There was Mere Moggies in Cheshire, not sure if they are still doing it. They are not doing the bonding but were set up for boarding too.

They have been taken over recently and only seem to offer cat boarding 😔 also little far to travel they are an hour from us. Thanks for the suggestion

Only been once a few years ago for a rspca adoption but is Sue zoo still operating? They seemed good

Only been once a few years ago for a rspca adoption but is Sue zoo still operating? They seemed good

They are on my list to contact today! 🙏🤞 I've found 3 that I have on my short list and like the look of! My bunnies fell out and I haven't got round to rebonding (really should have!) So will need 2 separate homes 😩

They are on my list to contact today! ���� I've found 3 that I have on my short list and like the look of! My bunnies fell out and I haven't got round to rebonding (really should have!) So will need 2 separate homes ��

Again, Soozoo got taken over by someone not at all rabbit savvy about 2-3 years ago. Worth an ask but I wouldn’t be confident leaving there. Not sure of anyone who is still operating that are good anymore, to be honest! Whereabouts are you exactly? Would you consider home visits?

Again,Soozoo got taken over by someone not at all rabbit savvy about 2-3 years ago. Worth an ask but I wouldn’t be confident leaving there. Not sure of anyone who is still operating that are good anymore, to be honest! Whereabouts are you exactly? Would you consider home visits?

That would be since my visit I think.

Again, Soozoo got taken over by someone not at all rabbit savvy about 2-3 years ago. Worth an ask but I wouldn’t be confident leaving there. Not sure of anyone who is still operating that are good anymore, to be honest! Whereabouts are you exactly? Would you consider home visits?

They do still board for the RSPCA it would appear. So surely must be better with rabbits as they board so many. Looks like a very busy place. I'm not sure where else I'll get in at such short notice 😔

I'm in Gatley in Stockport. Don't think my husband liked the idea of home visits he's very ocd about the house

Last edited:
Back